Are there ANY Straight Women : Swingers Discussion 487801021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAre there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@SVC - Aw. We rarely get off the "rock". LOL I love Kona. It reminds me a lot of Lahaina here on Maui.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
Honesty and communication are so important here. I'm straight. I don't even find "girly" men attractive. My husband rarely ever plays, so when I do have a couple swap it will be with a fwb (hasn't happened yet). Everyone will know that there will be no problem with us all playing in the same room together, even on the same bed, but there won't be any more g/g play than there would be m/m play.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
From my experience, many couples with "bi" females do not really have "bi" female at all (but are not against a light kiss or a fondle). They just say that she is bi to make themselves more marketable to more couples because, as it was said before, for most couples with a biF, FF play is not mandatory. If she is not really bi, she just avoids the female and plays with the other hubby, and it's just an MFMF situation that I assume would go pretty smoothly if the other female doesn't require FF play (whether the other woman is bi or not). We have personally met several couples who are this way, and these "bi" women just went directly into full MF swap with my hubby as soon as we hit the sheets and I (the female of the couple) get ignored by the other F the whole time... Because of the miscommunication, the entire experience is usually a huge disappointment for everyone - except the other woman who always seems to leave happy. If only more people would be up front and honest about what they are looking for.

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
WT808 - we hear ya!!! And feel your pain in the search. Wish you guys were on the Big Island - we're heading there next week (Kona side). mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(967 posts)
We're having a really hard time finding straight couples. A LOT of the local couples here are all about girl-girl play while hubbies watch. We are sooo not into that.

{sigh} Oh well...the search continues....

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
couple..,

There is a straight couple group. You just have to request to join.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Well hello couplecuda, welcome to the forum.

And may I say, DAMN?!

I would love to help you with your search for the perfect situation, even if it involves me moving east!

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12021 posts)
well its a turn off for str8 couples when a couple with a bi female doesnt respect limits and assumes they can turn a str8 woman into a bi or lesbian. not every women on sls or in the swinging lifestyle is a lesbian married to a man. as shocking as this may seem, some women like men/penis only.

Hamilton NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I will say that based on responses here, everyone makes it seem like EVERY couple that has a bisexual female in the duo are disrespectful, pushy, and "lesbian."

While I said before, and I say again, it boils down to respect for all persons involved, if I was contacted by a couple that was straight/straight and then came and read forum posts that profess we are ALL aggressive and push ourselves on people, it would quickly turn me off even though we respect the other persons' sexualities.

Acworth GA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
thats why we avoid couples that have bi females. seems most couples want their rules and limits respected, yet dont offer the same respect to a woman who is str8. its baffling that a str8 woman cant be respected, its like these couples think they will convert her. they dont seem to grasp that some women like men only.

Hamilton NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 387   End
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women