Are there ANY Straight Women : Swingers Discussion 48780
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAre there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
Created by: SPProd
Original Starting post for this thread:
We sure wish there was a way to search the site for straight couples like you can for smokers and those with pics! It would sure save a LOT of time! We're a straight couple and RARELY even contact couples with bi females because 90% are looking for couples with OTHER bi females. We tried it and just weren't impressed! We have absolutely nothing against those who enjoy it, we're simply not among them, and don't think we should have to make "allowances" any more than anyone else should.

So! Anyone got any suggestions? Do we go ahead and contact couples with bi females and just hope for the best?... and run the risk of offending them when we point our that she's not bi? Or do we continue to expand our "search area". We're already up to 150 miles!!! LOL

This is not intended to be a rant. We're just getting a little frustrated when we come across a profile that interests us, and almost immediately see the phrase "looking for bi females and couples with bi females."

Thanks!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've had plenty of women tell me "more... don't stop" etc. If it's done in an encouraging way i.e. "that's really good I want more of that" it feeds the ego way better than "you suck it's not time to bang me yet you selfish dweeb".

I love it when women tell me what they want. Makes everyone happier.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(18748 posts)
:o) When the opportunity presents itself, I will say just that, and hopefully it's a positive reaction.

Hampton VA

Username hidden
(128 posts)
Wouldn't bother me in the least.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(18748 posts)
"Luckily I have no problem telling them "fuck me now please!""

Lmao, I don't know how easily I could say, "Ya know, don't put it in yet. Just go down on me for about 20 minutes, then give it to me." Especially when my hubby and the other woman are already at it, having a big ol' time. Probably won't go over well with the other hubby.

;o)

Hampton VA

Username hidden
(128 posts)
Yeah, I meant taking one for the team. That's something I have done in the past, and won't be doing anymore. I wish I could change my preferences, it'd be much easier if I liked dick more and licking less, lol. It is what it is.

Hampton VA

Username hidden
(128 posts)
A significant number of profiles of those that we either know personally or are otherwise local to us have been populating the fora lately.. I probably should be extra polite so as not to piss people off.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(18748 posts)
lol I seem to find guys that want to do tons of foreplay, which isn't a bad thing at all except I tend to be ready wayyyy sooner then they want to think I am. Luckily I have no problem telling them "fuck me now please!"

hubby was trying to do foreplay last night, I was like ummm we haven't had sex in 2 days, sex now foreplay later lol.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17506 posts)
Ah that makes sense... take one for the team.

I'm never going to tell someone that what works for them is "wrong". Well, OK maybe if it's really fucked up, but generally no.

btw Mrs. Fancy, I am just having fun with you. Whatever works for you is perfectly OK. :)

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(18748 posts)
VA... i think it means Take One For The Team.

Apollo PA

Username hidden
(741 posts)
VA, that's exactly what I was thinking - she's definitely doing the wrong guys.

I'm very happy to say that I have never had that experience, and hopefully never will.

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6736 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 387   End
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women