Any other couples looking for a long term exclusive couple : Swingers Discussion 536971041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAny other couples looking for a long term exclusive couple
TOPIC: Any other couples looking for a long term exclusive couple
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi, i have been frieds with one couple from here fo 2 years now, they are great friends, we get together a lot, not always for sex,,tim

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
If a couple was very compatible with us we would consider getting together as much as we all could and cared to do so, but we enjoy going to clubs around the nation and would not want to have an exclusive arrangement with anyone single/or couple as we think it would tend to stump some of our most erotic and fun times when we travel. ~Swt~

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2208 posts)
Yes, we would like something like this as well. Its very hard though. I do know a couple who are like this. We have a couple we play with that are really good friends, but its not an exclusive thing. shelly

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
It wasn't a fantasy for us. We had a long term (6 year) relationship with another couple. When we met none of us were very experienced in the lifestyle, although all of us wanted it.

At first it was suppose to be just another couple for another fun night. It metamorphosed into much, much more. It wasn't long and we found we wanted to keep the relationship between the four of us exclusive for a time. That lasted 5 years. We traveled together, vacationed together, got to know and was excepted by each others familys and formed a bond that was as close to a fourway marriage as you can get without actually saying vows. The good times were very, very good. But the hard times were some of the most trying in my life, and I've faced a lot in my years.

We learned that as difficult as it is to keep a marriage with two people on an even keel, it's that much more when you add two more to the mix. With two people you have one relationship string, between the two partners. With four you add six more; one between each person in the group, plus one for the group as a whole.

To make a long story short, the other couple had problems that we didn't see and ended up getting a divorce. The male of the couple found someone else before they were separated and started another relationship, leaving three of us to deal with the aftermath in this one.

That leaves me, as the male trying to balance a relationship with two females. To some that might sound like a fantasy, and at times it is, boy is it! But it also can be very trying, very wearing, very intense and a lot of very hard work.

So my advise is if you want to do this, if you want an exclusive relationship with another couple, either try to keep at least some distance built between the two couples, or make sure that all four of you are committed to it indefinitely.

Otherwise, sometime in the future, you will be dealing with an emotional situation you really don't want to deal with. When you're that close to others, that intimate with them for that long, you build a bond that is hard to break. And is definitely painful, very painful, when it does break.

As I said, the good times were very, very good, so,e of the best I've ever had in my life, bar none. But on this end of it, I'm not sure I'd ever do it again. To much pain involved.

Port Angeles WA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
First couple we swung with many years ago was exclusive for the first couple years, then we each found other couples to play with. It wasn't exclusive then, but we did see each other weekly either swinging or social, taking weekend trips etc for 16 years till they divorced and both moved to other states. We're still in comtact with them both, even though we haven't seen either one in several years.

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
We have a couple that we are friends with as well as swinging. We play cards on our nights off, sometimes go to bars, sometimes just F**K, we also ALL go the a club (swinging) together. We are NOT exclusive to each other, as someone pointed out earlier you are already exclusive with your husband/wife. We do however, LOVE to find a couple we ALL four are attracted to and have some MAJOR fun! It is a great thing to have such close friends that we can play with or REALLY play with *wink* Hope you find that for yourselves!! Good Luck!

Sheri & Mike

Grindstone PA
Username hidden
(104 posts)
Oooooh, where would you like to start looking?

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Did you really mean 'elusiveness', or 'exclusiveness'?

I tried to be elusive from my wife last night, but she found me hiding under the covers . . .

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Nympho, excellent advice!

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
We have had two different couples want us to become an exclusive couple with them and we turned them down. They were both were wonderful couples but we got in the Lifestyle for variety. So, us turning them down obviously made the friendship deteriorate which is unfortunate but they didn't want us playing with others so we finally had to stop seeing both of these couples.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 51   End
TOPIC: Any other couples looking for a long term exclusive couple