Any other couples looking for a long term exclusive couple : Swingers Discussion 536971031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAny other couples looking for a long term exclusive couple
TOPIC: Any other couples looking for a long term exclusive couple
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thats a good point Scotty. See with us its not the sex that changes things, its as we get past the initial facade of what people want us to see we keep finding some fucked up shit lol. LMAO. This is why there aren't many poor divorce lawyers I'm thinking LOL. Seriously. With Jay and I sex is just not something that changes things. Hell, I work with someone who is a past playmate (never thought screwing would get you a good job, huh lol) and its not even an issue. We no longer play mind you but its not something that feels awkward. So its not the sex its the mess behind the sex. But oh well, the search continues I suppose LOL. Shell

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
we had thought we'd make more friends in the lifestyle. Seems though the friends we do have are the people we havent slept with. Seems once you break that ice the friendships start to fade.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I agree, it would be nice. Yes. I'm so tired of the looking lol, I guess I'm too old for dating LMAO. Teasing. But seriously its unnerving. We simply don't have the time it takes. Shell

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
we also are among the few looking for a LTR with another couple... but not having much luck. we're just not into the bar scene like so many here seem to be. we just wish to find that couple who "click".

but... we know enough not to hold our breath.

Milwaukee WI

Username hidden
(30 posts)
We got really lucky. When we first started in the lifestyle we met a couple and have become best friends. Sometimes there's sex, sometimes there's not- we do all kinds of stuff together and I know they will be our best buds for a long, long time. We all also swing with others at times so we don't exclusively swing with our best pals. It's a really great thing and I hope you find what you're looking for

Columbia VA

Username hidden
(6 posts)
nope.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
YES, YES, YES!!!!

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(544 posts)
We've been in a very special relationship like that for (7? 8? dunno...time flies) years and Love it. Whenever we're able to be together, we're co-spouses to all intents and purposes. However, we're not able to get together all that often, as they live on the east coast and we're midwest. We only get to see each other twice a year when we're each vacationing. I suspect that's a good thing, though, as the intensity would quickly burn everyone out if it persisted. No, we're not exclusive though. I think there's ever a term for that; Polyamory or Social Polyamory, depending on how 'committed' everyone is.

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
Sigh...it'd be great to find a couple similar to ourselves to play with on a regular basis...that'd be nice!

Oakland CA

Username hidden
(99 posts)
We would love to find another hotwife couple, and have the wives screen an additional cock or two... and if enough trust was there we would enjoy having Chanel "filled"... but only with extreme trust.

We would also love to have a close and trusting friendship that would allow us to lend a third... or for one of us to come home naughty with an erotic story to tell.

We very much enjoy MFM and have one long distance, respectful and heavily screened friend. Our experiences have been erotic and more than we imagined with regard to a connection between Chanel and I during, the eroticism of her pleasing another and our shared desire for her to be "naughty". It has been absolutely erotic but we would definately appreciate that other "hotwife couple".

Crystal Lake IL

Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 51   End
TOPIC: Any other couples looking for a long term exclusive couple