Any other couples looking for a long term exclusive couple : Swingers Discussion 536971021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAny other couples looking for a long term exclusive couple
TOPIC: Any other couples looking for a long term exclusive couple
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Haha Want, I'm THAT predictable! Ha! This is ANOTHER issue that I'm pondering and going back and forth on lately. We go from nope, we like our completely NSA, nomadic form of swinging to you know what this is bullshit and we'd like to have one or 2 couples/singles to play with. And we STILL would love to have this, that couple or someone who if we have nothing planned we can call up and say hey hey, lets go to the bar, go back to your place and get nekkid ha. However, as I said in my other post, we're having dating issues with this lmao. Damn! Okay, buy me a glass of wine, perhaps a happy meal every now and then. But I'm NOT dating you! LMAO. Shell

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Well, for us just to have fun it is a neccissity there be some form of compatibility- sexual, verbal. Just b/c there is a naked body in front of us doesn't mean we am going to hit..lol. Do not get me wrong we don't necessarily have to be buddies just able to call up and say are you guys available... We would like to meet a couple of couples just to have fun. We are not seeking an exclusive couple: although we have meet many couples who are seeking that, that is not for us.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
So as Shelly would say..... 'Next!' .... ;)

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
I am glad that I happened upon this topic... Jim you are so right!! We have been going strong for the last year or so with another couple, not that we are just exclusive to them/ nor them to us, however we do play with them more than any others & vice versa... anyways, it just seems that out of the blue life has gotten in the way of fun time, and when the opportunity arises to play, none of us seem to be in the mood to make the 1st move.... we are still really close friends and do a lot of things together, just now it is mostly only outside of the bedroom. Believe that we have just reached a point where the friendship has made us too familiar with each other and the sexual fun has pretty much vanished! Don't get me wrong, we will always treasure them as our best friends, but we will really miss the hot sex!! Double edged sword!!

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
ring and Shell, this will ALWAYS be the situation. You can look and look and look and FINALLY find a couple that you feel compatible with. And after a half dozen or so play dates with them you discover that they aren't "all that" after all. And probably neither are you to them.

It's just how it is. Even half of married couples tire of each other and move on.

Just enjoy the fun you can find and as time goes by you will keep searching for more interesting playmates. And you will keep gaining respect for each other and become increasingly appreciative of your own spouse for being the one person you are truly compatible with and in love with.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
For us we would just like to find someone that is compatilbe that does not live so far away from us.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I think that if you take the lifestyle too seriously you will get really frustrated. If you kind of have the attitude of "oh well, NEXT" when things don't work out you will have more fun. I have learned this the hard way as my fellow forum friends know who have been out here for the last couple of years ha. You cannot take this seriously and you cannot take things personally. With Jay and I we would like not an "exclusive" relationship per se....but we would like to find a couple or couple of singles that we enjoy. You know, if we have a babysitter we can call and say "whats goin on this evening" ha. But you search and then if its not okay you say next...and so on ha. Shell

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
the problem is, you have 4 minds going in different directions. like going on vacation with another couple. It sounds good upfront, until everyone wants to do something different all the time. Like when to eat, what to do and so on. I guess it's the little things that add up. wondering if 4 ppl were meant to be together.

Arizona City AZ
Username hidden
(2472 posts)
When we started we werent looking for just one cpl or a group to be exclusive with but after meeting lots of cpls and have played with very few we would like to meet a cpl or several to be friends and playmates with but its hard to find cpls with the same interests and people are just have busier lifestyles these days.

Tulia TX
Username hidden
(13 posts)
WE are not looking per se. If it happens that is great but if not okay too. As lost... indicated once you meet a couple and play stuff comes up, e.g. the other couple really wants g/g play or personalites just dont click overall.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 51   End
TOPIC: Any other couples looking for a long term exclusive couple