Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Straight Couples Any other couples looking for a long term exclusive couple
TOPIC: Any other couples looking for a long term exclusive couple
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We've been exploring in the poly direction from the start of our relationship. We've already had some...exciting...situations that lend weight to some of the warnings expressed here by others.

But it really does come down to the intent in peoples' hearts... even though things got dramatic for the then-three-of-us (we even lived together for a few months!) for a bit, everyone's motives were clean, and the relationship continued morphing in surprising and rewarding ways. We're not in any sort of exclusive relationship with the third party now, but we are all still intimate friends.

Give us a few years of practice and I'm sure we'll have something sustainable figured out. :)

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Having an exclusive relationship isn't really for us. Although as times gone on and we've become more experienced. We we've found ourselves wanting to be narrow the amount of people we play with down, as to have more of a bond with them. Now i dont know if this is any help for those looking for an exclusive relationship, but. The closest we've found to that, is with a couple who we were friends with for a long time outside of the swinger lifestyle. Although we are good friends with alot of people we've met through swinging. It seems that the fact that we've been friends, with this couple, for so long. Means that we can communicate alot easier, without anyone getting hurt emotionally etc.

Manchester England United Kingdom
Username hidden
(5 posts)
ConnerAndZuma you are on the right track.. all 4 ppl have to be able to talk.. and there should never be a problem..

Belpre OH
Username hidden
(662 posts)
Hopefully that would never be an issue. We are very much in love and I can't see anyone every coming between us. So I hope there would never be a third party to get hurt wanting something they can't have. Certainly if it looks like it could ever become an issue, we'd have to all sit down and have a frank discussion.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Alot of true swingers. "for lack of better word" would call what we look for , sort of a poly relationship... we are fine with that.. we also find careless sex cold.. and with ltr.. there is the warm feeling, safe feeling.. but everyone has to be secure and doing it for the right reasons... if not.. it could get really sticky.. There is a thread on here about a play partner saying the L word.. and about getting to attached

Belpre OH
Username hidden
(662 posts)
We definitely have an interest in finding another like-minded, similarly interested couple for a LTR. We're just starting to explore the idea of swinging and we just don't want to do it casually. We've only had each other as sex partners, and interacted with one other couple in an oral fashion. So we don't have much in the way of experience. We DO want friends, where as the idea of sex without any sort of caring leaves me cold. I don't see the point.

It's good to see that we're not the only ones looking for a bit more intimacy and friendship.

zumala

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We are one of the lucky couples.. we have met our exclusive couple.. and we have all agreed we want to stay exclusive with each other.. there is no fear of anyone trying to steal anyone.. or anything.. we just hit it off so well.. so so well.. Hell we even switch partners for the weekend.. But it took us 3 years to find that special couple.. that all four of us click so well.. they even think like us..and can finish our sentances...

Belpre OH
Username hidden
(662 posts)
That sounds very much like Social Polyamory. I'd suggest that you do a web search on Polyamory. There is some overlap between swinging and poly. We've been swinging for almost twenty years. We also have another couple that we met through our swinging and with whom we're almost as close as we are to each other. It's very rare, but it does happen where all four people just 'click'. About all that I can suggest is that you just remain open to the possibilities and expand your circles as widely as you can safely manage.

JnD

Username hidden
(784 posts)
curious to know Blackie, what is the difference? are they not in the lifestyle? just no spark? always fascinating on what people are really looking for.

Arizona City AZ
Username hidden
(2472 posts)
We would love to find a compatible couple for a LTR, but just can't seem to find that couple. We've met one couple that we've become good friends with, but not sexually compatible.

Marshall TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 51   End
TOPIC: Any other couples looking for a long term exclusive couple