Any other couples looking for a long term exclusive couple : Swingers Discussion 53697
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAny other couples looking for a long term exclusive couple
TOPIC: Any other couples looking for a long term exclusive couple
Created by: Ksfuncpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We often thought that what the OP posted would be the best possible swinging scenario -- 3-4 cpls and perhaps a cpl of singles in an exclusive agreement. Man, it would be tough to agree to that, though. Swingers are swingers. We are always going to keep our eyes open for "targets of opportunity" -- no intent to deceive -- it's just the way we are. We would jump on such an offer if we thought the offerers were sincere and trustworthy -- let us know if you find such a group! If you're close enough, we'll join!

Charlotte NC

Username hidden
(557 posts)
After a year in the LS we have decided to try to establish a small core of playmates. We would love to find 2 couples or a couple and a SM. We just see so much reckless behavior sometimes with health issues being most prevalent. We had one couple we met that we were really interested in and had met. There was mutual attraction just had not worked out the logistics of hooking up with them. We met at a club last month to drink and have fun. This was a off site vanilla bar. Well during the course of the night we watched the husband have sex with 5 different woman bareback while others stood around blocking the view from the bartenders. This repulsed my wife and needless to say she has no interest now.

Delta PA

Username hidden
(137 posts)
Well we are for exclusive partnership..tho situation where 4 people like each other is rare..hey we are unicorns

New York NY

Username hidden
(313 posts)
Similar for us. First couple we met years ago and we all clicked. Almost two years but then the other husband had difficulty with jealousy (he seemed to be into the LS more for the thrill of the chase). We broke it off. Later they got divorced when he went off with his old high school girlfriend (after 15 years marriage and two kids). We got "custody" of her in the divorce and she is still Mr SVC's girlfriend. Fast forward to last year and we meet another couple (here in SLS of all places) and we click. Hanging out for vanilla dates as well as booty calls. All agreed we're not exclusive, but we're good LS friends.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
Stephandjason: you sound very similar to us. Several years ago we had a relationship exactly as you describe. And as you said, when it was good, it was incredible, but when it faded away, it was extremely difficult (we are still in contact with them but we don't see them). It was a loss, and it hurt deeply. We, too, said never again! So for a few years we just met couples, played a little, and although we still made some great friends, we never let ourselves get "attached". Did we enjoy it? Sure we did, but for us "something" was missing. Fast forward to a little over a year ago, we unexpectedly met a couple and from day one knew it was going to be special. We decided it was worth the risk of going through that loss again...so here we are, loving every second we spend with them, vacationing together, celebrating birthdays etc. We have not committed to be exclusive with them, nor have they to us, and we won't ever do that again... And if the time comes that the friendship fades, we will again mourn a terrible loss... But for us, nothing can compare to intimately sharing with another couple in this way! Very best of luck to you!

Apollo PA

Username hidden
(741 posts)
We lived a situation like this for almost 2 years. Once we met we quickly became the best of friends. It wasn't about sex as much as time went on, but our kids are friends and we do or have done anything and everything together, and i fear its fading.

I hope those seeking this type of relationship find what they are after. When its good, its the best in the world. But when its bad, the hurt is as real as any.

I don't think I would seek that kind of relationship again with anyone else. Mostly because i don't want to remake those memories with anyone else.

Canton OH

Username hidden
(50 posts)
what we are looking for is couples that have same intrest that we do the sex part is next like they say once sex part is over then what. we prefer people that have same intrest than we do like dancing and going out and having a good time then top it off in bed

Harlingen TX

Username hidden
(17 posts)
Jewel I am glad to hear that you are doing well. Unfortunately we have seen what you described happen here a few times as well. I am very proud of you though, you have taken control and are a very strong woman. Hugs!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Jewel, that truly sucks. I hope that you will heal. Swt.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2073 posts)
It would be great to find an exclusive couple but it seems that "most" couples are looking for variety. We would like to start a friendship for just hanging out, BBQ,cards, movies....ect with the added "benefit" from time to time. We're not talking about a couple we would get together with every week (too busy for that) but maybe once or twice a month would be nice.

Alabaster AL

Username hidden
(16 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
TOPIC: Any other couples looking for a long term exclusive couple