Age Differences : Swingers Discussion 64203101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAge Differences
TOPIC: Age Differences
Created by: Dr_Autobahn
Original Starting post for this thread:
Here's something I've wondered for years- in swingers ads I've spotted a lot of couples in which the man is about 8-15 years older than the woman, and very few with the woman more than a year older than the man. This does not correspond with the ages I've observed of couples in the world at large. Does anybody think there's a correlation here? I'm not complaining or anything, just curious.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Mr. Scotty, Mrs. Scotty's response sounds like a good one to me! LOL Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Scorp---LMAO!!! I love it!!! "The way to your heart is through your pussy"---you are not alone in that thought! Age is a number and if a man can rock my world--that's the "Home run"! lol! Here's to you! ;-)

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
I mr scotty prefer women a little old than myself. Mrs scotty prefer them younger than me, why i don't know. I prefer a mature woman because they are secure with themselves sexually, don't have the drama and just want to turn out the lights and fuck each other to death.

Why mrs scotty like the boys in their 20's is a mystery. When I ask her, her response is always the same "i can have the middle aged stockbroker anytime, I don't get the body builders often"

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
The charm and worldliness of older men has always been fascinating to me. Men my own age have never really done it for me, and still don't. At 15, I was dating an 18-year-old high school senior (not that my folks were happy about that and informed me to end it). When I became a senior, I was into college boys (parents not happy... I was 17 and the guy was a week shy of 21... told to end that one too... lol). When I was in the early years of college, I was dating a professor who was 34 (quite a wonderful time!). So in most of my 20s, I dated men in their 30s and early 40s. Now in my early 30s, I have enjoyed the pleasures of the company of men in their 40s and 50s.

Edd is 13 years older than me, and keeps me very, very happy. Yes, it is true that older men definitely make better lovers. They know their way around a woman's body, are more in tune with her pleasures, are very comfortable with their own bodies and appreciate every inch of hers no matter how she sees herself. Plus, they can actually hold an intelligent conversation in and out of the bedroom. lol

My friends swear when I turn 50 I will turn back the clock and start wanting to do guys in their 30s... LOL.

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
The age difference between us is ( as you can see ) 22 years. Older tend to take pleasure in seeing their partner satisfied and will do anything to gett hem there and they are also sensitive to their feelings. He is a great listener and can last sooo long. In the lifestyle I have seen that men with younger wives are not jealous at all beacuse they are secure in there relationship and proud of what they have. Trust me it takes alot to keep a young woman around and you have to be one hell of a man to keep her happy. The reason why I am so attracted to older men is because of their stability and ability to please a woman.

Biloxi MS
Username hidden
(1 post)
Also another possible reason is that with the guy being older he's less possessive and less inclined to jealousy. I have known a few couples where the age difference was 10 years and the husband had no problem with libido or endurance, but was just very interested in increasing his partner's pleasure by exploring swinging.

Bottom line I think in many cases it's a maturity issue rather than limited performance issue and a wife in the prime.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
Thanks Poly! I just might take you up on that, since just this weekend a friend of mine from Jersey City was visiting here and made a standing invitation to come up sometime (and he dangled the promise of a wild men's night out in NYC)...Probably won't be until next year, but I'll definitely keep you in mind!

And thanks Content, your answer is one I hadn't thought of but it makes sense.

Keep the ideas cumming folks! :)

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
Thanks Poly! Too bad we live 1300 miles apart- I'd love to meet you sometime. ;)

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
I have noticed that Dr. I know a lot of couples in the real world that the female is older, but for some reason in searches here on SLS I find the opposite is more prevalent. Always makes me wonder why?

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Here's something I've wondered for years- in swingers ads I've spotted a lot of couples in which the man is about 8-15 years older than the woman, and very few with the woman more than a year older than the man. This does not correspond with the ages I've observed of couples in the world at large. Does anybody think there's a correlation here? I'm not complaining or anything, just curious.

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Age Differences