Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Straight Couples Age
TOPIC: Age
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   61 to 64 of 64 
User Details are only visible to members.
After reading this thread it has become obvious that certain people just simply like certain people they pick and no matter what you say or do it will never change.

I agree with the younger folks, for one we sure do not like the idea of being with a younger couple that thinks like we are "Screwing our daughter attitude" from a couple.

We have been with several younger couples but they are very mature and enjoy an experienced couple. We party harder and longer than most of the younger couple we know simply because we know how to pace and not rush, for the most part the younger couples fry early! Just our two cents will not change anyone but everyone is different and enjoyment is the key to fun!

Port Saint John FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
This is an interesting discussion.

I personally believe that the reason younger swingers, in general, as a whole and not taking into account the annecdotal examples, are not interested in older people is the same reason that you do not find them paired up in the general population of humans and in nature in wild beasts populations. The reverse of this is also true to a lesser extent.

Additionally, American culture is probably more youth oriented than most other cultures and this adds to the concept of segregating youth to youth and older to older.

You might say, well why not do it for the experience because the older people are more experienced, etc. Well, young men and women are experienced and caring and gentle and all the stuff we think, as older folks, we are and they are not. To state otherwise I think is fooling yourself.

I have personally seen what happens with a woman who, at age 24 married a guy that was 45. Today she is 57 and he is 78. She is still pretty vibrant and he is not. It is not a pretty situation.

If a young woman or man enjoys swinging with older people and everyone is cool with it, fine. However, I am just stating my concept of the general reason why you don't see this very often.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
You are attracted to who your attracted to....For us its people around our age that have common interest. Not to say we have not had great times with older couples but honestly attraction is the key otherwise dont bother.

Rumford ME
Username hidden
(130 posts)
"Birds of a feather flock together." - - Anonymous, or at least I don't know who first said it.

Mesquitecouple, your lack of attraction to people of your parents' ages is very understandable, just as is our lack of attraction to couples our childrens' ages.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   61 to 64 of 64 
TOPIC: Age