Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAge
TOPIC: Age
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome Couple! You look like the perfect age for us <weg>

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Honey.... I am 50 years old ... I'm not up for playing the role of Mrs Robinson. The young boys want the experience (read notch on bed post). The old one wanna know if they still have it (some do, some don't) .

What do we have in common ..besides sex

Music? Books? Movies ? Sports?

Those are some of the things I look for Find a common ground

Start with those ...add a cup of respect and there you go

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(303 posts)
We also came into the lifestyle with a concern for age and people being my parents' ages. However, after a few experiences we've quickly realized that we get along better and have more things in common with couples that are a bit older than us...40s. Couples our own age seem to have many hang ups (the one's we've met anyway). Our nicest experience so far in the lifestyle is with a couple that we have not even been physical with yet. They are in their 40s and they are not afraid to take their time, get to know you and have great conversation. Even though we haven't slept with them, we're obviously still on their list, which doesn't tend to happen with the younger crowd. If it's been too long since you've talked to someone or titillated them in our age group, it seems you're all but forgotten. There's my two cents...

Melissa

Breckenridge MN

Username hidden
(111 posts)
I feel bad that so many people feel they have to lie about it. We've been with many people young enough to be our children. But we've certainly met an equal number who just want no part of people our age and we respect that. I think it's worse when you see the preference that has the cutoff and it's only a bit older than the people with a preference. Our cutoff says 65 but we've been with people older and our profile clearly states we're open to all if there's an attraction. We were contacted by people last night whose profile says fifty. Normally that annoys us but immediately they told us their true ages which weren't all that much more. They do it because so many have a cutoff of 50 and because they used to get so many contacts from people who have one foot in the grave. I particularly dread it when Bacchus turns 60 because we just know we're really going to loose abig portion of people interested at that point.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
I love it when I hear we do not like to play with people who are the same age as our parents or the reverse we do not want to play with someone who is our childrens ages. If a hot looking 50 something came up to a 20,30 something couple they would play maybe not all but I am betting most .The same thing for us older people if a really hot looking 20 something came up to us and wanted to just fuck us silly, gone in 60 seconds.Have to say this as we just met a couple where she was 26 english and extrememly hot.he also english 32. Guess what, we did have something in common both of the women were in education, both have had children.We have the same ideas about children. All four of us have had college. We even shared some of the same musical tastes,we definitely had the same interests sexually. Its all about giving another a chance to fit a preferance or change our minds on our own preferances.Along with being sexually attracted to the other. So what that most 20-30 somethings do not think we are sexy enough , those that flirt,dance chat , thats flattering also.We do not have sex with every 40 something or older also, we do not find every 40 something and older sexy just the same with those in their 20 or 30 somethings we do ont find attractive to us. Open your mind,when you do get the chance, seize the moment enjoy, have fun .

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I don't know if I'd dare call it an "emotional maturity thing." IF (big if) you're correct that younger folks have more "head trips and hangups," I'd attribute it more to the fact that their relationships are newer and of shorter duration, not to emotional immaturity.

There is nothing that binds a couple together better than time - bonds built, children raised, shared striving for common goals, hard times survived, disagreements resolved. The more time that goes by with all those things at work, the greater the trust that is built between people and the more secure people feel that their relationship will endure and weather any stresses.

I think that most couples can handle things after 20 years together better than they could have after 5 years together. Of course, there are no absolutes and exceptions abound, but I think it's a valid generalization.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
It was such a surprise, we didn't know about it in time to cum!

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Just had hubby's 40th birthday surprise party- where were all of YOU?

L. ; )

Ithaca NY

Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Hubby's turning 40? You should throw him a big party so we can all come give him birthday spankings!

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
We've also realized that a lot of the 20 something crowd tend to have this inherent loatining of people of certain age. Now, we see it like this, if we were looking to meet people to hang out and do things with, then yes we would most likely exclude those who are much older than us (and those who are much younger as well), but it wouldn't be because of physical compatibility, but moreso because the odds are those who are not of our generation won't have too much in common with us.

But since we're on here looking for fun folks to have a good time (yes, we're more the we are here for sexual fun, friendship is just a bonus if it develops couple), then it boils down to physical chemistry. We've played with folks who were in the late 40s/early 50s and had a good time. We've also played with couples who are in thier 20's and have walked away very unsatisfied.

Bottom line, when it comes to swinging, age only matters if you're buying liquor or applying for social security.

My $.02

P.S. For those who are afraid of the 40 something crowd, your loss. We've come across women (and some men) who look better than a lot of the "younger" folks.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(148 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 64   End
TOPIC: Age