Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAge
TOPIC: Age
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I get a kick out of the recent posts in which people state their ages, but the ages they stated don't match the ages listed on their profiles!!!!!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Hi all, I love the late 40s and early to mid 50s. I however am 45, but i love the older men, there's something so attractive about them. mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
The aging thing scares the hell out of everyone, I think, in their own way. When I was in my twenties, if someone had told me I'd be having this much fun at my age, I'd have told them they were nuts, that's I'd be over the hill! lol

Our group of "play friends" includes folks older, younger, lots younger, and the same age. The only thing I request of anyone of any age is that they have respect for their own bodies, that they are honest about themselves and their wants and desires, and that their personalities aren't "snake-like" if you understand where I'm coming from. We love people of all ages who know how to have fun, enjoy themselves, and roll with the punches.

Yes, we've been turned down by folks much younger, and much older (that was a hoot, by the way). But we are contacted more by younger couples now than folks our age - maybe its because we act 20 years younger, even though gravity is catching up! In our area, the issue of being grossly overweight and not taking care of themselves is more of an issue for us than age!

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Poly, that was a wonderful message!! And in many ways, I know exactly how you and your mother feel! I'm actually 25 years old, weight 185 pounds and have a full head of blonde hair. Then I look in the mirror (they LIE!) and reality smacks me right in the face!! I guess getting older beats NOT getting older!

Miss K and I were discussing age differences the other day and realized that, although we have only been with a few couples in the lifestyle, most have been 10 to 15 years YOUNGER than we are... and one couple was 20 years younger! Didn't think much about it at the time, but sounds kind of strange now! LOL We decided that the bottom line with us was not so much a matter of age as it was a matter of MATURITY! If we're chatting with a young couple and start refering to them as "the KIDS", we back off! LOL

Have a great day everyone!!!

Mr P

Bethany MO
Username hidden
(204 posts)
Fun anecdote about Poly and the fifty issue. The day after attending a special family event of theirs, the four of us are having a coffee and recalling the fun time. We're talking about her mother who, other than Poly, was the life of the party and the dance floor. Poly is going on and on about her Mom's age and how amazing that she looks so good and is so full of life for her years. Bob, Jim and I are sitting their dying while that blonde we adore so much is clueless what we think is so funny. Finally, I say to her "uh Mariana, what's so funny is that you're completely forgetting that Jim and your mother ARE the same age and he doesn't have one foot in the grave yet either." It was a priceless moment to watch her face.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
It scared the living shit out of ME, too! LOL

But we both survived very nicely, thank you very much. In fact, I was almost 51 when we first started swinging! So life is not over at 50, unless you think it is. Then it will be.

Next year I'll turn 60. And I expect to be a younger, stronger, fitter 60 than I was at 50, thanks to hip replacement surgery coming up that will give me back my mobility.

P runs a retirement community of 200 residents whose average age is 86. There is still plenty of hanky panky going on, especially since the women outnumber the men by 3:1. Any man who can still perform, whether drug-aided or not, has all the fun he can handle.

Don't despair, you youngsters! Life, and fun, don't end because you get wrinkles or liver spots, or osteoporosis.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"Nothing cute about that!"

Aw, US2 IS2! LOL

Jim (ducking before US2 can slap him)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Our outlook is that you are NEVER too old for anything! The two of us are more active now than we were when we were in our thirties and bogged down with being "upwardly mobile". We have time now to stop and smell the roses, workout regularly, and take time to enjoy the sex that comes our way. Yes, we've been turned down because of age, but we've also been pursued by 20 and 30 something couples and have maintained friendships with them after the sex.

Yes, sometimes its tough to find things to talk about, but we've found that there are ALWAYS mutual interests if you care enough about the friends you are making to look for them.

VA - you are NEVER going to be too old for me! lol And USTO - John saw your pic the first time and said "oh, she's adorable". I told him I hoped that, when he met you in person, that you'd hit him up alongside the head! I've used the word HOT about the two of you more than once!

Susan (who is lusting after the old and young perverts today)

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Well, we did once have a young couple ask us to meet them for dinner. We showed up; they didn't. The next day they IM'ed us, and said that they just were curious to see "how old people fuck."

Then, believe it or not, they asked us to set up another meeting date. Right. Sure thing. You betcha!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I keep reading about older couples on here having problems meeting the younger couples because the younger people have that "Having sex with your Grandparents" vision. Actually we have had the oposite problem. I preferr older women and have had on more than 1 ocasion a couple that has told us that we are just too young for them. It seems to go both ways. I just wonder if they are having that "Having sex with their Grandchildren vision" Or maybe we are just too Ugly for them and they just arent honest enough to be straight up with us. LOL

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 64   End
TOPIC: Age