Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAge
TOPIC: Age
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
pappagoose, hubby and I had tears from laughing at your "maintain the body of an 18 yo" comment. Love that sense of humor!

Newnan GA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
thank you poly girl!, u will always have a place at my bbq pit! and hubby loves those pink stocking!

Port Orchard WA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
to chime in we both think age is just of facet of getting old, but it only means you are supposed to be getting better we all wish we could maintain the body of an 18 year,( but the formaldehyde bill will stagger you and she finally rots anyway..) but we cannot, and as we grow older we do gain weight most of us some more than others, but even older and heavier as i and hundreds of other men out there i can attest i can still give plenty of orgasms to women, and who says it it a bad thing for a guy 40, 50 or even 60 to get to relive life with a younger sweetie once in a while so when we all get back from the gym and admire ourselves remember you can help a old pervert or pervette enjoy some of what life still has to offer what is age, what is weight, it is veterans and experience talking but always remember, that ugly is still and always to the bone..lol

Port Orchard WA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
Harley85743,

I looked back and you were not welcumed to the forums. WELCUM! Welcum to SLS too. You look like some fun people and I loved your profile and pics. Hope to see some future post from you!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
If ya think age is a prob, just toss a few extra pounds in with it. THEN, if the male half is a bit on the bi side.. Geeeeze, most bets are off with almost anyone let alone "younger" couples... Then to find out they (we) are a 'biker cpl' ta boot... Hell man, the world just came to a screeching halt and everyone hit a brick wall... Were no Barbie n Ken, but were NOT junque yard dog's either. Just a lil older. Lil softer. Lot more wiser and traveled than most, and yes, we ride a Harley. We are fun and like to enjoy and share what our part of the country offers, but to be able to share with anyone, much less younger than us by just a few years is way out'a the question it seems. Even some our age, same area, are afraid it seems and maybe it's our profile, but at least were honest which is less than some we have met here....

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Hey folks how old is Barbie anyway? ... She's pushing close to 50 now isn't she ? What makes her so special ? Cause it sure ain't Ken? I never been able to figure out which way he swings.Who the heck was that Blaine character she dropped Ken for last year? Barbie has and always will be the Queen of the Attention Whores...Doesn't she remind you so much of people in the Vanilla World?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Happy Birthday Renee, you young HOT sexy beautiful nymph! Mine was last week and I updated my info with a smile. I had the best birthday in my life! I hope you have a full day or weekend planned around you. You certainly do not look your age dear kindred sister!

Wishing you all the peace, joys, and love that comes your way.

Warm wet Raven kisses,

RaveN ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Happy Birthday Bicat!! May you have many more. We agree age is just a number. The number doesn't matter much to us but we realize and respect it does to some others. Hubby will be 58 this Saturday and boy does that limit options! But we know we act younger now, including sexual vitality, than 15 years ago when we were exhausted building careers and raising 5 kids. ;-)

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
I think that a lot of it has to do with personal tastes. My other half and I are 15 years apart in age, but we both know what our limits are age wise. Everyone has their own comfort level. For some, I would be too young. I can accept that. Their preference.

Marietta GA
Username hidden
(1420 posts)
I think you have to use the Edit your profile feature. But yes, it always cracks me up that paring a couple of years off is the norm, I guess. We met one couple who claimed they were both 37. Both of them were pushing 60. Young looking 60 mind you, but sixty nonetheless.

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 64   End
TOPIC: Age