Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAge
TOPIC: Age
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You want to know something interesting? Everyone is 25 years old on the inside. It's a scientific fact. Look it up in a Develpmental Pstycholory book if you'd like. People's mental age tops out at 25. From there on, it's all attitude. Personally, I've always thought large age differences make for very exotic and erotic sex, but maybe that's just me.

Buechel KY

Username hidden
(13 posts)
We both get along very well with older couples. They're more than welcome to say hi to us.

Buechel KY

Username hidden
(13 posts)
in the orient, older people are trusted, revered, held in highest esteem, the wisdom of the ages locked away in them here we just throw them under the bus every chance we get, lett'em eat cat food, don't go visit them, glad it isn't me or my problem, and alas yes don't ever think about fucking them but i once read a sex manual, years ago and the one thing that i remembered is all the guys drawn in it, pleasuring the young females were older men, and visa versa women to men, but our younger crowd don't want to enjoy the wisdom of the ages and that is a great shame cause while we are so smug in the fact no old fat guy with warts and moles isn't gonna get my good stuff that they are missing out on the finer things in life, and that my dear kiddies is a great waste of some fine dick!

Port Orchard WA

Username hidden
(89 posts)
I did a little experiment awhile back when a few threads were talking about age...... I switched Mr Sims age to 54 for two weeks to see if our normal amount of new emails would decline. I didn't tell Mr Sim and near the end of the two weeks he says to me "We sure haven't gotten many emails lately." I of course snickered to myself and put his age back at 46. Of course the emails immediately picked back up. Simply amazing how nothing else changed.. .profile, pics all the same but people certainly have preconceived perceptions of once you go past 50. What a shame!!!!! Ohhhhh and during that two weeks....didn't receive one single new email.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
True, M. Nice to see SOMEBODY reads all the way to the end of the profile!

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
You all think YOU have it bad? There are hardly any SLS members older than we are! And Mrs. Valovers is straight. Totally. And allergic to smoke - and smokers. And we both could lose 20 lbs.

It's a wonder we have playmates. But we do! :-)

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Oh, I forgot, we are both very very straight also.

Mrs. Nib

Dayton OH

Username hidden
(813 posts)
I am 43 and the Mr. is 38, so we get the ones that want him, but not me. I guess you cannot please everyone. SPProd wish you were closer, I think we could get along. We enjoy being with older couples. They seem to know exactly what they want from life.

Mrs. Nib

Dayton OH

Username hidden
(813 posts)
Think that's bad? We're the poster-couple for THREE threads!!!..... Both Straight Both 47 years old Both smoke!!! Both "fluffy"!!

Think you have problems??? LMAO!!

Fortunately we both have a VERY good sense of humor!!!

Bethany MO

Username hidden
(204 posts)
thanks for reading love to know people get a good laugh from time to time

Port Orchard WA

Username hidden
(89 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 64   End
TOPIC: Age