Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAge
TOPIC: Age
Created by: burlapnsilk The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
To SD Prod : Where are you fluffy ?Shure look sexxy to me!

Newnan GA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
With our age difference, I prefer to enjoy time with those that arent old enough to be his kids or grandkids..

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
There are plenty of younger folks out there who would love to play with an older couple or single.....just gotta find 'em is all!!!!!!...........

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
Che,

Perhaps you should add a picture where you are smiling. The one you have makes you look sad. I love to play with happy playmates.

Just a suggestion and nothing more sweetie.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
You're welcome, Phil,

It's always nice to make the Lone Utah Swinger happy. LOL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Our experience is that age preferences really aren't very rigid for most people. While virtually everyone has some idea of the lower & upper age limits that would interest them, the fact is that if/when you meet someone at a swing club or private house party that is attractive, fun, and sexy, nobody checks driver's licenses for ages, or even ASKS how old someone is - - at least until AFTER they have already tangled & merged their tongues & bodies.

One thing we have learned through swinging is that there is a LOT of new stuff about ourselves that we had to learn, and are still learning. One of those things was that attractive, fun, sexy people are damn fun to play with. We may not learn their ages until weeks or months later, if we ever do.

When the magic and chemistry are there, just enjoy it. Once in a while you will be totally surprised that someone even considerably outside your stated "preferences" actually trips your trigger big time!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Let's get real here funcouple...what about the head fantasies a person has when they are young and a more mature person "taking advantage" of them....thats a huge turn on for many people. The more experienced showing the ropes to a younger person.... Come on ..why do you think the little school girl outfits are always on backorder.....geeeeeeze....

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I wish my outside was as young as my inside, LOL

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
Why would they funcouple? Because they want to. Let's get serious. Everyone likes what they like. Many people wouldn't like an attitude which exhibits not respecting other preferences.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Why would a 25 year old couple want to have sex with someone old enough to be their parent. lets get serious..... When we are in our 50's and still in the lifestyle we plan to play with couples our own age. Not the age of our children......

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 64   End
TOPIC: Age