why does it always seem guys have to be involved : Swingers Discussion 947711061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft Swingerwhy does it always seem guys have to be involved
TOPIC: why does it always seem guys have to be involved
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   61 to 65 of 65 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, I think that if your profile is completely upfront with what you are looking for you will find that there are couples who are looking for what you are; we have met them quite a few times at parties. Just this last weekend as a matter of fact we met a couple where the wife only plays, albeit with both men and women. But the husband is happy chilling out while she has fun. With Jay and I, we both enjoy sex and playing. So yes, I would play with your wife as fun foreplay but at some point I'm looking for a male lol. But again, this is absolutely clear in our profile. Just put things very succinctly in your profile as to what you are looking for, couples will find you who are looking for the same thing. Shell

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
well as you put it everyone has their kink. Yours is you don't mind sitting on the sideline because it gets you excited. And there are other couple like you out there. So, give it sometime.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1624 posts)
well as you put it everyone has their kink. Yours is you don't mind sitting on the sideline because it gets you excited. And there are other couple like you out there. So, give it sometime.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1624 posts)
wants2bewild..

we have found this to be the opposite for us. It seems many of the couples we are interested in want the g/g play. I am wondering where are the men that want to play instead of standing around watching sports while all the women are on the floor dancing (except mine), or that want to play instead of being okay with leaving the room for the women to play awhile. It would be nice to find a couple where they are both interested in the opposite sex and no hidden agenda to get "me" alone. We have found some couples and it has been great fun. But it would be nice to find more. It would be really nice to go to a party where it did not start with g/g play but m/f play. But that will not probably be in my lifetime. I sometimes feel like the Easter bunny...lol

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1624 posts)
We are somewhat new to the lifestyle, and basicly just joined to fill the wife's bi-sexual needs. We have found it somewhat difficult to find other bi fems for the wife to have "relationships" with (in and out of the bedroom). It probably doesn't help that we are not overly confident in social situations and meeting people (other females in particular). We thought maybe trying the lifestyle may help solve our situation, but it seems there are not alot of other couples that share our similar swing interests. The hubby in our situation is completely ok with the girls having some playtime on their own, he would love to be able to join in, but it isn't a necessity for us. The thing is that in most other couples it comes down to if the guys don't get to play too that it isn't worth the time. Why is it that it seems to always got to come down to the men having to be involved. And from what we have heard and discovered when the men get involved the whole focus changes from female enjoyment to what makes the men happy. Anyways sometimes men just mess up a good thing. We want our experiences to be completely focused on the women having complete satisfaction with the other female, rather then a man having to be involved for it to be satisfying. Is just us or are there others that have the same feelings??

Niles MI

Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   61 to 65 of 65 
TOPIC: why does it always seem guys have to be involved