why does it always seem guys have to be involved : Swingers Discussion 947711051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft Swingerwhy does it always seem guys have to be involved
TOPIC: why does it always seem guys have to be involved
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 65   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think you mis-understand voyeurism/exhibitionism with soft swap. Now given, we are full swappers as well, but we are friends with lots of soft swingers. Soft swingers can really be very hot. You can do everything from oral to hand jobs, there are lots of options for you to do. I don't think this is about soft swapping though, this is about girl/girl play. I know many soft swappers who are both play or no play.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Why is it that it seems to always got to come down to the men having to be involved. And from what we have heard and discovered when the men get involved the whole focus changes from female enjoyment to what makes the men happy. Anyways sometimes men just mess up a good thing. "

Amen and amen again dzzy. And I'm not judging. I just do not like anyone telling ME what they will allow. I do not dictate to others and will not have anyone dictate to me, I don't give a damn how hot you are. I wash Jay's underwear lol...so if any woman thinks she is going to tell me what she will and will not allow she has another thing coming. Okay, off the soapbox heehee.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We got into this for the same reason and even had to change my profile to read that I would allow the guy to watch."

I do assume you are open about this from jump, correct? Given I am straight...but I do not know many bi ladies that exclude their husbands. I just do not like the "allow" statements. I do not like it when a single tells us, a couple, that they will "allow" him or myself to do anything. I was quite firm with the last single man that told me he would "allow" Jay to come along..I said he is loaning you HIS pussy, HE will allow...not you sir.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Being a bifemale, one would think you like men too. And you find it perfectly okay to play without your spouse playing? It may be alright for you but swingers like to swing, voyeurs are watchers. Thinking unless you permit him to play on the side as well, then the post reflects a selfish nature.

Gerrardstown WV

Username hidden
(277 posts)
Wants2.. We have found the opposite to be true. I am a straight female and we are always running into couples wanting only f/f play while the hubbies watch or join in with their own spouses. My thought has been why does there always have to be f/f play. So we do pass up on many couples. That is just not my kink.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
Why is it that it seems to always got to come down to the men having to be involved. And from what we have heard and discovered when the men get involved the whole focus changes from female enjoyment to what makes the men happy. Anyways sometimes men just mess up a good thing.

think you have heard the wrong thing from the wrong people

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Hi, I agree with you. We got into this for the same reason and even had to change my profile to read that I would allow the guy to watch. After that I did get more responses to my profile. Would love to chat with her sometime. Just contact me through my profile (bicylist) and maybe we could both help each other out with what we are looking for.

Boardman OH

Username hidden
(1 post)
Wow, haven't seen this topic in forever. Just for starters, I didn't start this topic to offend anyone. I was just hoping to come across some folks that share the same thoughts as myself. Now as for am I looking for girl/girl or 3-some. I primarily joined to just meet more females like myself, and my hubby is perfectly ok with it just being a girls only situation. And I would have made myself a single female profile, but I find that is just incredibly misleading and not me. I believe in being up front and honest. As for the "we" part of it all. I just don't like the idea of meeting up with others without my husband present. Yet just because I don't meet up without him present doesn't mean I don't play without him present (I have played with other bi-females without him being present). I just prefer he always meet and be comfortable with those I do play with. Now as for a 3-some, yes that would be awesome. And if it opportunity arises, then wonderful. If not, that is just as ok. And yes, I understand it isn't the normal view of swinging that there is only girl/girl play, but I am also aware there are others like us out there as well. And not to sound like the selfish type. If my hubby had the opportunity and wanted to, I am perfectly fine with him getting to play too. Ok, I have said much more then a mouth-full and sound crazy and clueless. LOL.

Niles MI

Username hidden
(23 posts)
We are exactly like you and hard a hard time at it at first, but then decided to form a TAME group and searched only for couples that were also ONLY listed as tame. It has helped alot. We now have over 30 members. You should form your own for your area.

Mullica Hill NJ

Username hidden
(7 posts)
You may want to consider investigating vanilla clubs as well. I don't know if our experiences are typical, but three out of the four single women we've met over the past few years, we've met in regular clubs while out dancing. You'll most likely have to invest some time and form friendships first though. If you're just looking for a woman to play with that night, then swing clubs may be the best option,imo. ~C

Reno NV

Username hidden
(1176 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 65   End
TOPIC: why does it always seem guys have to be involved