why does it always seem guys have to be involved : Swingers Discussion 947711041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft Swingerwhy does it always seem guys have to be involved
TOPIC: why does it always seem guys have to be involved
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 65   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We play as a couple only. Basically, it's a turn-on for me to watch him be turned on. To have him sit on the sidelines and not able to play would be boring for both of us.

Lake Stevens WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
"I know with Jay, he would not be pleased at all if he were asked to sit in the corner and not touch anything." ================================================== Shelly, I have no problem sitting in the corner watching, as long as it's just the girls. I got the distinct impression from the OP, that the word we was used a lot instead of I. And they did make reference to HIM joining in. That is just not going to happen with most couples. Seems she has no problem with HER husband joining in.

Unless that couple is into just that particular activity. They need to seek out single females for threesomes or she needs to just find a girlfriend. But then her girlfriend may not be happy with her hubby being there. If she really wants to cut out the "guys" she needs to leave Hubby at home.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
That is why most bi women will meet with a female, without any men, when they are in the mood for just pussy.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I can see both sides on this one. I can see how bi women who are in the mood for pussy are wanting what they want. But I can see the man's perspective, he wants to get laid just like the women do. I know with Jay, he would not be pleased at all if he were asked to sit in the corner and not touch anything. Likewise myself as well. So yeah, I'm riding the fence on this one.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Jail... but would that not be like someone not respecting your boundaries regardless if it by a man or women in play. I am not bi but I can only relate it to women not respecting my boundaries not interested in women who try to cop a feel or more when everyone is hot and heavy. Just my thought, if the guy is becoming obnoxious than it is a boundary issue - especially if you said to stop and he keeps doing whatever he is doing that you do not want- and I would call a halt to play.

But I think the real key is that there is a clear understanding up front of what everyone wants. If you just want women play they let the men know.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Because a lot of them tend to forget their manners when seeing two females playing together. Just because someone is bi doesn't mean they want both sexes at the same time, all the time.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Lost... that is an interesting question... I thought bi meant you enjoyed both sexs.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
In my own experience, I'd prefer to just set a playdate with a woman. That way, we can take our time, enjoy and have absolutely no interference from males. They can be quite obnoxious to say the least. "

Hey sweets, hope you are well! I read your post and I ask purely out of curiosity. How are men obnoxious?

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Communication is the key and if that doesn't work then there can be uneasy feelings. Just have to take it all in stride and hope things will be better the next time around.

Woodland CA
Username hidden
(173 posts)
You have to remember that if the hubby is there watching he is getting turned on also. After all we are only human. We are both straight but she is bi friendly if it calls for that. If you're really into the girl/girl thing and don't won't the hubby yours or hers to mess up anything then meet her alone.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 65   End
TOPIC: why does it always seem guys have to be involved