why does it always seem guys have to be involved : Swingers Discussion 947711031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft Swingerwhy does it always seem guys have to be involved
TOPIC: why does it always seem guys have to be involved
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 65   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Scotty-thought you were coming back to Pa :)

Hughesville PA
Username hidden
(2060 posts)
Yeah, pick me up

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
hello, come to florida i'll hook you up. pic up lost on your way.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
cause we're guys and we like to fuck pussy?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Why is a man wanting to get fucked like women do putting on a "show"? Is the woman's sexuality so much more important than the man's? Its sort of ironic...for hundreds of years the man was the one that did what he wanted without care of consequence. Now the man sits back and watches...IF he is welcome at all. How ironic. Any woman that ever told me my husband were not welcome can fuck a dildo.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
In my experience I have found it to be great to meet the couples that are here to fullfill her bi desires, we meet a few times and if all are comfortable and sure that there is no funny business like I would have some man or anyone else attend, she and I meet at a hotel and enjoy some hot fun. They know they are safe, I know I am safe. Its proven to be a very enjoyable time. I have talked to a few couples and when I tell them its the only way its going to happen they usually say the same thing which is that they really want to have him there because its one of his fantasies, which I understand but I am not interested in putting on a show for the men. I have had good luck with finding couples that were ok with this arrangement !

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
Hi, this is the female part of the couple. We would love to find a single bi or bi-curious female to join us. I will not agree to meet anyone for play if the hubby cannot be there too. He is there for my safety. I have a very different type of hubby then most. He doesn't care if he is with the other woman or not. His enjoyment comes from seeing my enjoyment. If we ever find a single female, it would be her total choice to what, if any of his involvement with her. He prefers to preform oral on a lady more then penetration. He is built very nicely, not to long and nice and thick. Most women would love to have him in them. But, some do not. And he and I are both ok with that, he can take care of me after she leaves, if she doesn't want anything to do with him. But, I refuse to be told he can't be there. If so, there won't be either of us there. After all, how do I know that she doesn't have someone there waiting on me, too. Not going to take the chance. If I know up front that there will be another man there, that's one thing.

Hickory NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
I don't mean this to be nasty, just informative. Let's make some good out of an intentional effort to irritate another. Let's examine.

If anyone thought 3 new posts in this thread meant three thinking, helpful efforts, they were wrong. We call the 3 new comments -- "troll follow". One sincere post and two ghost hits from trolls being pricks.

The trolls look for someone to follow around from post to post and ridicule. This is how they act out socially -- and they spend a lot of time doing it because they have a lot of time on their hands. They think they advance their manhood in doing so, but usually violently deny that. They are probably ordinary socially conservative school fish with few skills on the edge, and, with a whole world to fuck, this is what they do.

Long ago wife and I learned that people who act this stuff out like this make very poor sex partners except for someone treating them like a quick in and out charity case -- or if dumb will do. Notice here and especially in their history their smug need to one-up. It resides in their heart -- they can use it on your wife just as easily if she displeases them, so swingers beware.

We learned about this sort of behavior the hard way, but believe me, this aggressive socially conservative ethic can make you feel abused if your wife gives them some then says something liberal and they want to act out and pounce. That is why I have so frequently mentioned for middle of the road types and left leaning types to watch out for these rhetorically partisan and nasty socially conservative swingers -- they are special.

Hi guys. You doin' ok today? You guys have a nice day.

Brookhaven MS
Username hidden
(154 posts)
" lesbians LOVE married women they can introduce to the softness"

WOW!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17153 posts)
I think you are getting good comments.

You know there are a lot of people in swinging -- perhaps at one stage or another most of them, who would like to do girl/girl play and have the guy there just in case....and there are a lot of people who would look for "the unicorn" to scratch the ladies' itch BECAUSE there are no other men there and it would give Daddy the advantage of being the only guy there just in case. I don't accuse you of that but it is very common and most of them say what you are saying -- that no pressure but they are ready just in case. It is just another sexual strategy, and very ordinary.

Just a curiosity, why would you NOT look for other couples like yourselves to fill your fantasy? Bi-ladies are far more common that way than in the form of unicorns, even with your stipulation of wanting to get some calm enjoyment. Maybe you could talk to them before and design the event.

Since you feel that way about other couples' impending male interest in the event and reject them, why would you not expect rejection of you as a couple from the unicorn for exactly the same reason? You are open to it after all, and that means you would probably be interested, too. As a lot of people have said you just being there getting zoomed up is a distraction to many that begs to be satisfied. The bi woman you do not know is supposed to ignore that? Or knowing that is supposed to have a calm time with your wife while you are panting away?

If your only interest is in your homosexual experiment, just encourage your wife to engage a lesbian outside of your presence. No need for a bisexual unicorn and lesbians LOVE married women they can introduce to the softness. To assure no distractions of the type you are already posturing to avoid, you just make sure you are not there either.

Do you see my point?

Brookhaven MS
Username hidden
(154 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 65   End
TOPIC: why does it always seem guys have to be involved