why does it always seem guys have to be involved : Swingers Discussion 947711021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft Swingerwhy does it always seem guys have to be involved
TOPIC: why does it always seem guys have to be involved
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 65   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just because YOU don't care if your husband is involved doesn't mean that all us married women should feel that way. My husband would be ok with me just playing with the female and not being included in our interaction. BUT I"M NOT OK WITH IT.. We got involved in the lifestyle to enjoy it together. I want my husband to have as much fun as I am having with regards to experiencing a new partner.. But that is just how we roll.. If your husband is ok with the way you play, then more power to you guys. But it doesn't sound like your finding many partners who share your vision of the lifestyle..

In any event, Good luck to you both... :)

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(22 posts)
As long as people are honest from the beginning...its all about having fun.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
This sounds similar to our situation in that the Mrs. would like to fulfill her bi-sexual fantasies but wants nothing to do with another man (and I like it like that). Once we realized that "unicorns" (Single Bi-Females) don't exist, we became familiar with a local soft-Swap group. Having said that, we realized that there are different levels of soft-Swap as well, and the level we are comfortable with is basically the ladies can do anything they want to each other but the fellas are only allowed to be intimate with their own partners (Soft-Swap: Girl/Girl). The pleasureable part for me is (1) watching my beautiful wife with another gorgeous lady and (2) what we will do to each other when it's our turn.

So basically, there are other couples out there like yourselves you just have to be up-front about what you want and what your boundaries are. HTH!

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
We discussed this a lot when we first started talking about her bisexuality. What it comes down to is having everyone pleasured, for whatever that means for each participant. Some people just aren't as honest up front about what it is they really want.

I think it is great for her to be able to play FF without anyone else distracting, but as for myself I'm not into sitting on the sidelines indefinitely, and as far as she is concerned we're a package deal. She wouldn't be too happy with me playing with a single straight woman while she watched... at least not most of the time.

Wake Forest NC
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Most of the answers here make no sense. Every individual is different and therefore a couple would also be different, placing someone in a box so that they fit what your looking for makes no sense. We have met with very full swap couples who respect our limits and had a great time, we have also met with just single women. There is no answer, figure out what you want, let the people you meet know your limits and if theres no chemestry then so be it,, just have fun with it.

Kokomo IN
Username hidden
(1 post)
I would love to watch my s.o with a couple or a single female,, but not too many cpls interested in a woman just watching.. oh well.. we will search on..

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2167 posts)
I would love to play with another woman while our husbands just played with us, but I know that is hard to find.

Lincoln CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
why question the way others want to play,,, if they're not compatible, they're not compatible, ya can't change them, so why does it matter why, change the way you play,,, or keep searching, nature intended men to be involved in sexual activities as well. don't focus on the people you're not compatible with, have fun with the ones that are. swinging is only as hard as you make it

Queensbury NY
Username hidden
(38 posts)
There's a hell of a lot of a g/g play at the lifestyle clubs. I have no problem finding a nice comfy place to kick back, drink in hand, and watch Mrs. Pixie get wild with a girl or group of girls... as long as none of the guys get involved. With girl-piles at a club, it usually doesn't take long and some impatient guy will lose it and try to get involved; and the best show in the city ends with the disappointed girls scattering like wild kittens in every direction. That same guy won't so much as touch another girl, and I'll have my share of girls around me... good things happen to those who wait. ;)

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(293 posts)
just let her hit a gay bar and you stay home , solved

Waycross GA
Username hidden
(86 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 65   End
TOPIC: why does it always seem guys have to be involved