why does it always seem guys have to be involved : Swingers Discussion 94771101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft Swingerwhy does it always seem guys have to be involved
TOPIC: why does it always seem guys have to be involved
Created by: wants2bewild
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are somewhat new to the lifestyle, and basicly just joined to fill the wife's bi-sexual needs. We have found it somewhat difficult to find other bi fems for the wife to have "relationships" with (in and out of the bedroom). It probably doesn't help that we are not overly confident in social situations and meeting people (other females in particular). We thought maybe trying the lifestyle may help solve our situation, but it seems there are not alot of other couples that share our similar swing interests. The hubby in our situation is completely ok with the girls having some playtime on their own, he would love to be able to join in, but it isn't a necessity for us. The thing is that in most other couples it comes down to if the guys don't get to play too that it isn't worth the time. Why is it that it seems to always got to come down to the men having to be involved. And from what we have heard and discovered when the men get involved the whole focus changes from female enjoyment to what makes the men happy. Anyways sometimes men just mess up a good thing. We want our experiences to be completely focused on the women having complete satisfaction with the other female, rather then a man having to be involved for it to be satisfying. Is just us or are there others that have the same feelings??

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 65   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just wanted to say that there are tons of other couples out there like us. We havent had any problems meeting other couples who were like us.

We also havent had any trouble with couples that are normally into a little more than we are, but are willing to respect our boundaries.

I think it all comes down to being forthright and honest about what you're interested in. Of course it helps to have a wife as hot as mine. :-D

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
PG, Louisville is a relly FUN town....lived there for a while and loved it except for my outdoor allergies.

As for the whole DVP issue, I only have one owrd: "OW!!!!!" I'm just not built to even consider trying that!

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
"Of course, Louisville isn't much past the half way point. "

If you actually want to stand a chance in hell of meeting Nic do not make the halfway point in Louisville. He seems to have lost the road map on how to get here.....

Kind, I'm too blunt for my own good sometimes and it backfires. However the last thing anyone wants to do is try to talk me into something because I'm like a stubborn Italian Mule that will dig in and resist just because. Its like Nic and I going around and around about DVP....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17543 posts)
And you haven't even seen me completely naked yet, now THAT'S funny!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"Middle ground" looks to be this side of Memphis...oh wait, that wasn't what you were talking about. My bad!

Of course, Louisville isn't much past the half way point.

Just sayin'

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
pirategirl, that was awesome! I have a tendency to have trouble with the 'happy medium'...I'm either WAY too blunt WAY too soon, or passive-agressively biting my tongue...neither are good, but I'm learning over the years a middle ground that has a lot of better options.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
"Babe... you can be as gung ho as you want, but it aint happenin until I'm ready for it, so get with the program."

and kind is kinder then I would be. My blunt factor would kick in and it would be "what part of HELL NO did you not understand"

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17543 posts)
"Babe... you can be as gung ho as you want, but it aint happenin until I'm ready for it, so get with the program."

Simple yet effective! Sometimes I can be a little verbose.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We are still firming things up, so to speak...but you'll be one of the first to know ;-)

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
Oh you little tease you! Now I will be thinking about getting that email!

So have you set the date when this little soiree will take place?

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 65   End
TOPIC: why does it always seem guys have to be involved