what are some of your rules during soft swap : Swingers Discussion 701391061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft Swingerwhat are some of your rules during soft swap
TOPIC: what are some of your rules during soft swap
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   61 to 65 of 65 
User Details are only visible to members.
With all the sicko's out there same room in a swing club is a definite smart way to go. The drugs, people out of bounds, rudeness and just those without a clue are all over and it is best to deal with it before than after the fact. On another site we read of a husband and wife separated, she was drugged and raped, don't think that would have happened if he was within sight. I called him, was told the story and she verified the facts...needless to say those involved are outcasts in their area.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
chelle,

Alot of couples "dabble" in the lifestyle. it's chic to say "we're swingers" to their friends. By swinger they mean "we've been to a lifestyle club and didnt' really do anything but we're now cooler than the jones".

Not that I don't think they should be there but they shoul dhave to wear a special bracelet so we know who they are.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Scotty, I have to agree with you. Jay and I are both very outgoing personalities so its nothing for me to go one way with friends and he goes another lol. I don't need to babysit him to make sure he is being a good boy. I was with a guy at a club and while kissing I look up and he is just staring at his wife. Like eerie, like what is she doing. Obviously I did not have his attention so off I went in another direction LOL. Now, I'm NOT saying that if you choose to stay together you are babysitting each other so please do not mis-interpret me. But with some couples I wonder why they are here. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Interesting about the swing club environment. I hardly ever see my wife when we go to a club. She's a social butterfly. I am not worried about what she does or doesn't do there, we trust each other completely. If you don't this isn't the lifestyle for you. Soft or full.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Same here.

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1033 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   61 to 65 of 65 
TOPIC: what are some of your rules during soft swap