what are some of your rules during soft swap : Swingers Discussion 701391051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft Swingerwhat are some of your rules during soft swap
TOPIC: what are some of your rules during soft swap
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 65   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey hey, they are MY neighbors thats not fair LOL. Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
By the way welcome to the forums Gentnladybug!! got me a virgin! lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Just wondering, what is the deal with soft swap "separate rooms"? It is just oral so whats the deal with that?? just asking, not judging...thanks

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
We are a couple near austin TX.. looking for other couples that enjoy soft swap seperate room is preffered but not a deal breaker. lol We enjoy touching kissing foreplay and we both adore oral.. giving and receiving,, we would enjoy meeting other couples that would enjoy the same. We arent limited to soft ,, but it is something we both really enjoy.. we both are really into oral.. to completion.

Georgetown TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I would not have let it go. I would have punched the guy. I would not have cared if I caused a scene. He would have been lucky his dick was still attached.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Sounds like a case of rape to me.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
This is terrible news. My husband and I are always in the same room. We may fenture from each other but not the far. Also, when the club is byob I bring my own twist top bottle. But nothing is safe.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I've noticed the exact opposite in the clubs here. I've had more problems with people in a vanillia dance club mistreating karen than i ever had in a swing club.

Most people in the clubs know the rules and follow them. I can think of only one time in a club we had problems and it was from the woman of a couple freaking out and beating the shit out of her husband.

I don't ahve a problem with karen going off out of my sight when we're out. she'll yell if she needs me.

If somoene were to drug and rape her... well god has mercey on the soul... i'll just arrange for the meeting.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Well call me over protective but then who is going to "fix it" if things go wrong...shame on me for not protecting mine before instead of after. Yeah we know most of the people and the club owner, smallish group, not many outsiders...but I am not taking the chance with the one I hold most dear to my heart.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Destin we so agree, we were at a club not long ago and went into a room with three other couples that we met and as the fun was about to begin Mr. C noticed one of the men remove his condom and prepared to engage another woman that made it clear that a condom was a must. Mr. C stopped all play and made it clear what individual was planning to do. We left the room immediately and the two other couples also left. There's a lot to be said for being in the same room with people that you don't really know to well in our experience.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9004 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 65   End
TOPIC: what are some of your rules during soft swap