what are some of your rules during soft swap : Swingers Discussion 701391021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft Swingerwhat are some of your rules during soft swap
TOPIC: what are some of your rules during soft swap
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 65   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I second that! ROFL!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Thanks Pet!

Your a sweetie and looking quite well there yourself sexy mama!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Could we get some ages properly adjusted here? All three of you plus your friend?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
lol.. Like I said in the past, given time, they turn on their own. They know no honor. Pitiful examples of human life...

Good to see you Raven .. you LQQK great!!

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7752 posts)
Raven, I so appreciate your question wasn't addressed to anyone in particular. Therefore I'm certain you see my comments weren't either. You're clever, sexy and beautiful inside and out. Likewise, the only person I see I addressed was SIshot. So if only anyone else who thought I was addressing them could read my heart, they'll know what I sincerely mean towards them. Realizing that my heart may not be what you want it to be. At any rate...SI, don't even waste your fingers telling me what to post and where. I wasn't part of the topic? I'll be part of any topic aI choose babe. Oh pullese don't tell me where you and mine's bodies have been. Not to mention, how in the fuck do you presume to know where our body's have or haven't been? You seem to think you know a lot. On what authority? I've not said the word DsCouple at all. You did. You chose to speak for them, don't you dare presume to tell me I can't speak for people I care for let alone things I was a party to. Save it.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
My question was not even directed to anyone in particular. It was just a simple question. The name calling because I asked a simple question was uncalled for since it was not directed to anyone in particular. If someone took my use of the word "you" as it was directed to them personally, it wasn't.

Now my answer... an answer back to the name calling that was not called for in the first place which is why I found it so humorous, and resting my case was so they had no reason to resume the negativity.

Just sayin...

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I should add....

I rest my case too!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
ROFL! You made my day. Thanks!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I realize you're the Queen of Queef as well as Queen of Paying It Backward. However, even you surely realize, that if you make some one else your mouthpiece, you may not care for some of the mouths who respond. Or another way of looking at it is...do you know who we're talking about???? Who Siot is talking about, who you're talking about? How in the fuck do you assertain who is the victim, if indeed there is one? Have a beautiful day darling hun.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Question???

Why is it for some that when someone does a friend a favor... they are forever in dept to that friend no matter what, and will constantly be reminded publicly by their friends that a favor was done for them?

Do all of your favors come with these life long strings attached? If they do, is it still a favor? I get the impression it is either a debt or something to belittle when things aren't going smoothly between friends.

Do friends actually do these things to each other? Thankfully none of mine do and I'd certainly never do it to anyone I know.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 65   End
TOPIC: what are some of your rules during soft swap