what are some of your rules during soft swap : Swingers Discussion 70139101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft Swingerwhat are some of your rules during soft swap
TOPIC: what are some of your rules during soft swap
Created by: curiousshy35 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 65   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Shit... did we say it all so well that two months go by without another opiniion or thought?

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(363 posts)
We agree with the statement that soft-swap can be anything short of penetration with each other's wife. But, many couples who list themselves as soft swap have other limits. There are many (maybe too many with some folks!) steps of delineation between say, 'watch and be watched' and 'complete soft-swap.' For example, various limits might be; girl/girl action, above the waist play, or genital touching. We've even seen couples on here who list that they will only do oral in one direction such as the woman will suck, but she won't be eaten... Go figure.

We believe if you have too many rules, you shouldn't be trying to play. Our rules are dependent upon the comfort level of all four. If we all feel good about it, we like to do complete soft-swap... everything short of full swap. If the other couple is new or the attraction level or situation is better fit with 'watch and be watched,' we will do that.

To accommodate another couple, we might consider a boundary between watching and soft-swap. We like to be open minded. Isn't that what it's about? But again, we state if your rules are too complicated it makes it hard to play.

JackMichelle

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(363 posts)
You should put your definition of Soft Swap on your profile and then make sure that it is known to the other couples before meeting and/or playing so that there will be no confusion and that everyone involved is on the same page before any time is wasted.

Wallingford CT
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Soft swap is anything except penetration... If you and/or your partner and the couple or person that you are going to play with agree on what will or may take place and what will not take place. These are the rules of soft swap. Only point is that soft swap will not include penetration of the penis into the vagina of the partner of the opposite couple. (I hope that was clear.) The rules are those which you agree on and if no rules are set... the only rule is no penetration... Thems the rules.

Asheboro NC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
not in this house it doesn't. We are equal partners in this no one person makes the "rules" (I dislike that word) all things are disscussed and agreed upon by both of us. We both have veto rights on any situation.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
soft swap can be anything from just you and your partner doing things in the same room as another couple to everything with the others spouse except penetration. As with full swap couples everyone has their own rules as to what is acceptable and what is not. Communication in all forms of swap is key!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
As newbies we'd like to know what is meant by soft swap.

Ealing England United Kingdom
Username hidden
(1 post)
Frigid? I'm still nursing third degree burns from two weeks ago! "

Shes such a tease!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I still wanna form my own opinion.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Actually, Mrs 2, I believe she was looking in her mirror once again. ;-) S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 65   End
TOPIC: what are some of your rules during soft swap