swapping Vs Swingging : Swingers Discussion 146719
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft Swingerswapping Vs Swingging
TOPIC: swapping Vs Swingging
Created by: naughtynfunlover
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK we are a couple who has been in the swing life style for 6+ yrs, we met in the life style have been with many couples over the yrs and many house parties , meet and greets, what ever there called we like to go and have fun, not always having sex with people from the events. Now the question, we have always thought that "SWINGING" meant that we have sex with other people who we are not married to, and as a married couple we do full swap sex ( i say full swap cause thats what we do we dont do soft swap) with other couples, or singles male and single female that were together or others at a swing house party or club. Now we have been told that swinging is not that, we have been told there is a difference, that full swapping is NOT swinging,swinging is when your at a club or house party and having sex with who ever when ever, so i am confused. Is not swinging just merely the act of having sex with some one besides your hubby, wife, lover, friend?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hell, if anyone ever challenged us and said we weren't really swingers then it really wouldn't bother me at all. We're not out to conform to someone's definition.

I'd have simply said, "Call me whatever you wish. Your label won't do a thing to change the exhileration I feel when I watch my wife going down on someone who isn't you."

If it looks like a swinger, acts like a swinger, and plays like a swinger...it's probably...

Buffalo Lake NC
Username hidden
(12 posts)
"I say Tom-A-To, you say Tom-AH-To"...a nipple by any other name tastes just as sweet! LOL. Don't sweat whatever someone else labels it as. So long as you're both on the same wavelength does it really matter that someone else isn't? (How's that for a mixed (in a blender) metaphor? Grin!)

JnD

Username hidden
(786 posts)
JaiDawn thanks no we did not give in and never will one of the first rules of swing never let people talk you into doing things you dont like or are uncomfy with hugssss Steve and Cheryl

Holland MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
That is what I thought. Someone didn't get his way so he tried to get y'all to doubt yourselves and maybe give in. Ignore idiots like that.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17896 posts)
JaiDawn thanks for that response, the couple who told us that we were wrong in what we were saying was a couple we had been with and the hubby wanted to have sex with my wife in a separate room even when knew we did not do that, so he said your not really swingers then and gave us the speech about how swingers play separate anywhere and thats what true swing sex was about so thats why i posted the first post on this

Holland MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
"Is not swinging just merely the act of having sex with some one besides your hubby, wife, lover, friend?"

Yes. I have never heard that it mattered where you fucked them at. Are the people telling you this people you didn't play with? It kinda sounds like someone talking bullshit because they are upset they didn't get any action.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17896 posts)
Yup, there is something for everyone...we prefer separate room.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I'm going out on a limb, but after 6 years we've encountered many situations ( use ur imagination), but the one that appeals less to us personally is straight out separate room swap.Possibly given the fact that we have several on-premise local clubs may influence that, ok most certainty it does, but personally on a private meet, we would never be interested in separate rooms, because "same room" is part of the attraction.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
I agree with what you all have said about the just have fun no matter what some call it. i was just bringing it up as we were told we were wrong in what we were asking for and saying. one couple even told us that what we said in e mails was different then what we were willing to do in person as far as the swapping and swing its all crazy i just thought most here were here for the same reason to have fun meeting people and more fuck having sex with them, I never knew i needed a swing to reg English dictionary lol but anyway hugsss and kisses to you all and thanks for the feed back

Holland MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
People spend way too much time trying to fit your behavior into their definitions.

Don't worry about it.

As long as all people are consenting, and you two are OK with what is going on, what do you care what people call it?

Have fun...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: swapping Vs Swingging