race open : Swingers Discussion 118536
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft Swingerrace open
TOPIC: race open
Created by: tosexytotall
Original Starting post for this thread:
There are a lot of black cpls that would like to hook up with other cpls of a diffrent race, but black clps are the only race that always state in there profile that we are open to other races why is that ?
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Words such as "any"! Most of us assume any by itself to mean open to all or without specification, without limitations. The same with "everybody" and "all". But as you read on through their page stipulations are attached. Maybe it's me and the way I use or select words for a particular situation. It use to bother me but, I have gotten so use to it that it is no longer troublesome for me.

Clarksville TN

Username hidden
(36 posts)
Because people do not understand the words they use, even the simple and easy words. They leave people confused and wondering about what they are looking for. I have been told that English is a difficult language to comprehend. I think it depends on the person that you are speaking to. If we take time to read and understand what we write these pages and our quests would become less problematic definitely less frustrating for some

Clarksville TN

Username hidden
(36 posts)
5ive, based on the pic i can see, they are total FOOLS for not jumping in bed with you guys :)

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1140 posts)
As a black couple, and newbies, the hit/miss ratio hasn't favored us. That's not to say, we haven't chatted with some very cool people. It sucks when you send the email stating that you've granted access, and never get a reply. We've received two rejection replies. If either of you who wrote them are reading this, I thank and respect you for your honesty and tact. Just this past weekend, we were left a email with an invitation and a phone number. We texted half the night. They asked for pics, we obliged, and then......................... I'm not saying that we're a beautiful couple. But, Damn! I know we're not ugly. So I ask what's left to think?

Providence RI

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Fancy - yep, we're white except when we're tan and then we're golden buttery toast colored LOL! Updated our profile to make sure we're not closing doors - although we are occasionally approached by couples & singles with other racial backgrounds. Maybe there are more that didn't feel welcome.

Westerly RI

Username hidden
(83 posts)
"We never considered that people would think that because we didn't explicitly say we were open to anyone that it meant we weren't."

J&J, I can see where you are coming from. But, being that you at least appear to be white in your pics, and the vast majority of swingers are white, if you don't explicitly state that you are open to all races, you will still have plenty of options. Birds of a feather, if you will. If minorities, esp black people, don't state their openness or at least imply it, they may not be approached by non-black people who may be interested and their options may be limited. The same goes for minorities contacting white people. Now, there is nothing wrong with not stating it, of course, but stating that you are open may give some people that extra bit of confidence to make contact. It's a lot more reassuring to contact someone if you think there is a real chance they will be interested. And it really doesn't hurt to say you are colorblind. :^)

Hampton VA

Username hidden
(114 posts)
eands - thanks for the tip. We're open, we don't care but we don't say it either. Figured it's only material if we weren't open. Our only real issue is with big guys (white, black, striped, whatever) because it's not comfortable for her so we're clear about that one. We never considered that people would think that because we didn't explicitly say we were open to anyone that it meant we weren't.

Westerly RI

Username hidden
(83 posts)
We simply describe ourselves as having no prejudices and/or biases.

Beaufort SC

Username hidden
(77 posts)
As a black female with a white husband, we won't contact anyone who does not specify that they are open to either of our races, which pretty much means we don't contact many people and prefer that people who are interested to contact us instead. I've been in the LS as a SBF and a MBF, and it seems that people tend to "stick with their own kind" (sounds harsh but that's my experience) and usually if they are open to other races, they state such in their profile. Of course, that's not always the case.

What is interesting to me is that I have had several couples contact us about meeting, but when I read their profile, it says that they aren't interested in black people. I have several pics posted AND I specifically state that I am black in our profile. I don't get it.

Hampton VA

Username hidden
(114 posts)
The reason why its good to state that is because "some" aren't cool with other races. Sometimes it could be discouraging when approaching another race. So, if you let them know upfront.....then it puts them at ease. I've notice that our messages and invites from couples outside our race has been large since stating it on our profile. :)

Atlanta GA

Username hidden
(189 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: race open