race open : Swingers Discussion 1185361023
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft Swingerrace open
TOPIC: race open
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   23 to 29 of 29 
User Details are only visible to members.
Lol, lost. I owe you a hi-5 for that one. Lol.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(347 posts)
rings my hot tamale, when are you going to eat some chorizo? LMFAO.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I do know of a few profiles who don't specify races of interest in their profile and then in messages say they're not into Latinos though and it irks me"

Gotta be who you are hermano!! Yes, I am a latina of ummm, white persuasion lol. The best thing is...sitting at a table of caucasians and they start talking about "lazy Mexicans". The last time that happened we happened to be at a mexican restaurant. So I started speaking to the waitress en espanol. You could have heard a fucking needle hit the floor. I love doing shit like that lol.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I have noticed profiles that indicate they are open to other races and the couple is not a black couple. Anyway I think if a person wants to indicate their preference. I do not think it is meant to be offending. After all your attacked to whom you are attracted to.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Ditto what Tort said.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17915 posts)
I don't think anyone should have to say they're open to other races either. I'm Hispanic and open to any race, but I don't state it on my profile. I do know of a few profiles who don't specify races of interest in their profile and then in messages say they're not into Latinos though and it irks me... but what can I do? Hehe... move on.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(347 posts)
There are a lot of black cpls that would like to hook up with other cpls of a diffrent race, but black clps are the only race that always state in there profile that we are open to other races why is that ?

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   23 to 29 of 29 
TOPIC: race open