no love from soft swappers : Swingers Discussion 1770211011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft Swingerno love from soft swappers
TOPIC: no love from soft swappers
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
WOW I am a hater now too, go figure :-}

Wallingford CT

Username hidden
(11 posts)
"so i'm a bad guy because i point out that people on both sides of this issue need to stop putting the other side down and just enjoy play at whatever level the are comfortable?"

yeah, that's really stirring it up. this would be comical were it not so pathetic. i've written nothing in this thread putting anyone down, or judging them for their level of play. i've basically alluded to the idea of treating others the way you want to be treated. and what i have got in response? "GET OFF OUR SOFTSWAP PAGE TROUBLEMAKER!" you've done nothing but spew hatred at me for "invading your turf".

you win. apparently, you hate because you choose to hate, not because there is any basis for it. by all means... carry on.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(976 posts)
JK, you proved my point about just stiring up trouble. You came on here starting trouble on soft swap, last I checked, I did not insult Full Swap couples, I didn't say anything about it except to you,after you made your comments and even with that I did not put them down, I said we disagree with the concept. Been mistreated?? We have never been mistreated because we would never get into a situation like that in the first place. Read my other posts? You will probably be quite bored i'm sure. And as anyone can see by reading your posts, it seems that there are not too many that you are not arguing repeatedly with someone. It's there in black &white.

Wallingford CT

Username hidden
(11 posts)
okay, "ran" what in the hell did any of that mean? and if you can't handle a response, why are you here? we are all adults here, aren't we? it's just conversation, it's not some kind of holy war!

so i'm a bad guy because i point out that people on both sides of this issue need to stop putting the other side down and just enjoy play at whatever level they are comfortable with?

i don't get it. i really don't. sorry if i "made myself look worse".

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(976 posts)
and after reading some of your posts "kink" i can clearly see why you'd respond in a hostile tone toward my posting. sure, i like to play around a little, and if someone doesn't have a sense of humor, that's their problem.

as for my posting, why would i post this on a "full swap" page? they're not the ones insulting full swap couples. you are. if you've been mistreated, i sympathize with you. i'm simply saying, (to soft swap couples, get it?) that it works both ways. and not all full swap couples have a problem with soft swap couples. some people are just assholes, present company excluded, of course. but thanks for helping to prove my point.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(976 posts)
Not sure why you are posting on the "Soft Swap" forum. If you are full swap then you should post there, that is why there are two separate forums. We have heard all the reasons why full swappers do it......that's great....frankly we don't agree and that why we are here posting. So don't come on here and expect to read what you can read on the other. But I suspect, after reading some of your other posts, that you like to stir up trouble. Everyone has to have a hobby I guess.

Wallingford CT

Username hidden
(11 posts)
i mentioned this on another thread but i think it's topic worthy. as you look at the forum here, there are a number of comments concerning the way full swap couples respond toward soft swap couples. i haven't really seen it posted (maybe i've just missed it) but the fact is, that street runs two ways. the are numerous postings here which are quite rude toward full swap couples. "what's wrong with your relationship that you don't you enjoy sex with you're own partner anymore?" seems to be one of the favorites, but it gets far more vindictive than that.

as a full swap only couple, i love my wife very much. that's one of the reasons we've been married for 28 years. no, we don't not go out with soft swap couples because we know where we like the evening to end, and generally speaking, that's not going to be the case with soft swap couples. nevertheless, we have the same right to choose our level of play, and do not owe anyone an explanation for it any more than a soft swap couple.

just saying...

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(976 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: no love from soft swappers