no love from soft swappers : Swingers Discussion 177021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft Swingerno love from soft swappers
TOPIC: no love from soft swappers
Created by: jk4fun63
Original Starting post for this thread:
i mentioned this on another thread but i think it's topic worthy. as you look at the forum here, there are a number of comments concerning the way full swap couples respond toward soft swap couples. i haven't really seen it posted (maybe i've just missed it) but the fact is, that street runs two ways. the are numerous postings here which are quite rude toward full swap couples. "what's wrong with your relationship that you don't you enjoy sex with you're own partner anymore?" seems to be one of the favorites, but it gets far more vindictive than that.

as a full swap only couple, i love my wife very much. that's one of the reasons we've been married for 28 years. no, we don't not go out with soft swap couples because we know where we like the evening to end, and generally speaking, that's not going to be the case with soft swap couples. nevertheless, we have the same right to choose our level of play, and do not owe anyone an explanation for it any more than a soft swap couple.

just saying...

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
;) ditto darlin'

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Cayne we just have to meet you one of these days your views are very much like ours.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17718 posts)
Not for us but I just think this is just a matter of us viewing the lifestyle differently. Nothing wrong with that and again, I will repeat myself I am not judging anyone here.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
I think I should preface this by saying I am not in anyway being snarky or hostile in my comments. Just making conversation.

I can honestly say I have never thought of my husband as my possession. He is his own person and makes his own choices. I think all any of us can hope for in a relationship is that the person we are with respects and cares enough about us to consider our feelings, goals, wants etc when they make their own decisions. When we swing I do not think of it as "sharing" him. Again, Bri not judging you at all here. Just sharing my own thoughts.

jk4 as a full swap couple we agree with the three points in your last post.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
no idea where the hostility comment came from. is it hostile for someone to disagree? my apologies, it was not intended. just enjoying the conversation.

i think i'm starting to see where the problem between our two groups lies. if this is what you think it's like to be full swap, i'd encourage you to make an effort to meet and talk with a few full swap couples. BUT, as you say, it may never happen, so who cares, right?

but just fyi... 1. we've never been to a "mandatory" meet. we never meet expecting play to be an automatic. never met any other full swap couples who do either, for that matter. 2. we've never met a full swap couple who isn't "full swap selective". playtime always depends on the chemistry between the four, six, or whatever. all we ask is that IF we agree to meet, and IF we decide to play, that everyone be comfortable with full swap.

3. being full swap has nothing to do with being "content (with our S.O.) in that department in every way." no one could ask for a more generous and giving lover than i have in my lady. that has nothing to do with getting enjoyment from occasionally experiencing others as well.

just sayin...

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
"bri" we're happy that you guys have found where you are comfortable. full swap is not for everyone and we know this. all i am saying is that has been plenty of rudeness on both sides here and it's ridiculous. just because a couple is "full swap" shouldn't automatically make them you enemy, or vise versa.

as for people ignoring the profile, welcome to our world. we are constantly being written by couples who smoke.

but what does "fucking everyone we meet" have to do with the issue? i'm curious as to where that thought just popped in here from. seems an odd thing to throw out there after what seemed to be a reasonable post.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
i really wish i could believe that, but something tells me sooner or later, i will post something you don't like, and you'll feel the need to "put me in my place again".

but hey, no worries. very broad shoulders here.

and you're welcome!

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
you see "ran" you can post a question, or you can post a comment. at that point, other members can respond with their comments, ideas, etc. so sometimes it's a question and sometimes it's a comment. let me know if i can be of further help. ;-)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Thankfully I have never had a playmate bummed because he only got to fuck me and the other guy only fucked his girl. Soft swap can be fun unless you cant have fun fucking just your partner then I can see how it would be a bummer.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2185 posts)
WOW we all have are own thing, full or soft swap its what a person likes. If you like some thing some one dont go find people that like what you like.

Hughesville PA
Username hidden
(186 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: no love from soft swappers