just curious : Swingers Discussion 178953101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft Swingerjust curious
TOPIC: just curious
Created by: BLT06
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just curious how common it is to find other who just want to watch and be watched vs. touching, full swing etc. My husband and I are considering going to an event (our first) but aren't too sure on what other's expectations will be at a swing event. TIA

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
as dukewilliam said, contacting the hosts is always a good idea, but keep in mind, the evening flows as the evening flows. like many things in the lifestyle, parties can be "hit &miss" so to speak. however, most parties we have been to usually have an open play room where you can choose to participate or watch, your choice.

don't worry about anyone's expectations except your own.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
BLT,

Mail the people throwing the event and tell them of your preferences. Ask if you would be welcome. That's what we have done to great success.

Steve

Wexford PA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
we're tame too: not much luck meeting tame couple and at events we have attended met a few pushy people. but can remenber only one really bad happening: almost ended it for us, took months before the female side to return to meet any couples. hope u two have good luck here.

Odem TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Just curious how common it is to find other who just want to watch and be watched vs. touching, full swing etc. My husband and I are considering going to an event (our first) but aren't too sure on what other's expectations will be at a swing event. TIA

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: just curious