getting played : Swingers Discussion 63185
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft Swingergetting played
TOPIC: getting played
Created by: jonsan4b1
Original Starting post for this thread:
I want YOUR opinion... I was talking to a couple(not married to each other) via IM conference call... While in the converstaion, they wanted to go to a(what I consider a high dollar club), and very far from our home, so we'd have to get a room...and they offered to go dutch... When I described how I like sex, I asked her how she like hers..mainly so I can clue my hubby on how to treat her... Then they come up with they want only soft swap.. Well, if I'm paying for a room, the club cover charge, the 'membership' fee, and about 40 to 50 dollars in fuel to get there...I asked them if they'd object to my bringing in a 'third wheel' for my entertainment...not HERS..She's soft swap..Well, she changed her tune then...She wanted to meet with the third I had in mind...(truth be, I didn't have any ONE man in mind, but I got a 'stable' full of men to chose from)...But I'm thinking she either didn't want MY man or only wanted a young black man...(yes, my hubby is an older WHITE boy,lol...but he CAN perform and usually outlasts the single men we pick up) But after thinking about this..I'm wondering if there was EVEN a woman on the other line?? IF she's not into US, shouldn't she have said something?? Is he pressuring her into doing this for HIS satisfaction??(yes, till recently he was around as a single male)... Am I gettin played?? I pretty well have decided to just decline meetin them for the sheer fact I have soo many 'red flags' going up.....Please, gimmee YOUR opinion... If I left out any details, feel free to ask....

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, we've heard that one before . . . Next!

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
"What does their profile show for swap? They may be new to the lifestyle and unsure what they want to do. ".... They contacted us for full swap, then it changed to where HIM and HER would play, then he'd be able to play with me too...but not my hubby with her...lol..go figure that one.. I'm thinking he's using her like a 'wingman'???

Simonton TX
Username hidden
(82 posts)
Our old saying is, "if it doesn't sound right, don't do it." The fact that you've got your red flags, plus the fact that you'll have to spend so much money, leads me to believe there is something better out there.

Unless one of you *really* has the hots for this couple, I'd say pass.

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
I want YOUR opinion... I was talking to a couple(not married to each other) via IM conference call... While in the converstaion, they wanted to go to a(what I consider a high dollar club), and very far from our home, so we'd have to get a room...and they offered to go dutch... When I described how I like sex, I asked her how she like hers..mainly so I can clue my hubby on how to treat her... Then they come up with they want only soft swap.. Well, if I'm paying for a room, the club cover charge, the 'membership' fee, and about 40 to 50 dollars in fuel to get there...I asked them if they'd object to my bringing in a 'third wheel' for my entertainment...not HERS..She's soft swap..Well, she changed her tune then...She wanted to meet with the third I had in mind...(truth be, I didn't have any ONE man in mind, but I got a 'stable' full of men to chose from)...But I'm thinking she either didn't want MY man or only wanted a young black man...(yes, my hubby is an older WHITE boy,lol...but he CAN perform and usually outlasts the single men we pick up) But after thinking about this..I'm wondering if there was EVEN a woman on the other line?? IF she's not into US, shouldn't she have said something?? Is he pressuring her into doing this for HIS satisfaction??(yes, till recently he was around as a single male)... Am I gettin played?? I pretty well have decided to just decline meetin them for the sheer fact I have soo many 'red flags' going up.....Please, gimmee YOUR opinion... If I left out any details, feel free to ask....

Simonton TX
Username hidden
(82 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: getting played