anyone had trouble with full swap and decided to switch to soft : Swingers Discussion 371741051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft Swingeranyone had trouble with full swap and decided to switch to soft
TOPIC: anyone had trouble with full swap and decided to switch to soft
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 55 of 55 
User Details are only visible to members.
No hands below the waist in high school? What school was that ? LOL

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8833 posts)
We have never felt like we wanted to switch to soft. Stopping short of full swap feels to us like high school days of "no hands below the waist." When we have felt that we needed a break from swinging it was because we wanted more time for ourselves - just the two of us together. It didn't have anything to do with stopping short of penetration. It was all about spending more time nurturing our own relationship. When we're with other couples, we wanna fuck! LOL

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We have taken a break from swinging the last couple of months and are discussing getting out of the lifestyle. Josh isn't comfortable with casual encounters and I am not comfortable with being emotionally close with our playmates, so it seems we may have come to a roadblock.

Denham Springs LA

Username hidden
(78 posts)
why not stay with casual encounters as it appears you have more fun with those then with those that come with an emotional attachment?

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
My boyfriend and I have been swinging for almost a year and love it. The problem is that a few months ago I started getting jealous of couples we were close to emotionally. Casual encounters were great, but once we get to be good friends with a couple it's hard for me to deal with the emotions. I was wondering if soft swap might work out better for us? Has anyone experienced going from full to soft swap? We both love swinging, and neither I nor him would like to get out of the lifestyle.

Denham Springs LA

Username hidden
(78 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 55 of 55 
TOPIC: anyone had trouble with full swap and decided to switch to soft