anyone had trouble with full swap and decided to switch to soft : Swingers Discussion 371741041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft Swingeranyone had trouble with full swap and decided to switch to soft
TOPIC: anyone had trouble with full swap and decided to switch to soft
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We are a soft swap couple, and enjoy our play time very much. We are open to maybe one day switching to full swap with the right couple. But for now we enjoy soft, and save the sex for eachother!

Clifton Heights PA
Username hidden
(823 posts)
Like Destin, we started soft and have held on to that. We remain open to change and growth but both acknowledge that it is a highly unlikely change. We would much rather enjoy the seduction, the dance and the enjoyment of the female interaction. Plenty of opportunity for mutual stimulation and pleasure. Honesty going in and maintained thoughout. It's not about Yugo versus Rolls or Ferrarri either for that matter. Rather have our Mini Cooper anyday! We don't try to impose our beliefs on others and do NOT allow others to guilt, coerce or manipulate us into theirs. There are still worlds of possibilities before us to be mutually enjoyed and explored! To each, their own!

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1037 posts)
We're right behind you on that Poly. We don't want to leave the lifestyle but at this time it will take very special people (some of whom already exist but are distant) for us to want full swap.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Everyone eventually finds their place in the Lifestyle, or gets out entirely. We are Softies, have been from the start and probably will stay there...so come on over and try it, you might like it. As for the prejudice from full swappers, forgetaboutit.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Happy to report that after a looong break we swapped with some friends we've had in the lifestyle since we first started, and there was no jealousy whatsoever. I guess a little time to ourselves helped. Thanks for the advice, ya'll.

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
we went from full to soft mainly b/c we both dislike condoms and being very fertile- who needed the .001% odds of pregnancy happening!! plus one too many uneven experiences (one of us WAY more pleased than the other) cemented that decision for both of us. but switching won't affect your feelings about people you play with, imho. fucking someone never made me feel more attached to them.

if i may suggest, what you should evaluate is how you relate to playmates after you play. if you both agree that you keep it cool and not develop outside relationships (BBQ's, dinners out, etc) with playmates then it's easy enough to do so.

i also get uncomfortable with getting too close to a couple- but that's just because if i see them out i don't want there to be an automatic assumption that we play that night... so we keep our distance for the most part unless it's a special situation.

good luck!

X

Sterling VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
It looks like you're doing just fine now, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8943 posts)
The funny thing is, Mrs. Valovers is the one who went to Catholic schools, and she was fucking on the back stairs to her school at age 16! I, on the other hand, was a shy, innocent Protestant boy who was a virgin until he was 22 years old and had never had a bj or been with more than one woman until I was 37 years old!

Help, all you ladies out there. I need to make up for lost time! :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Glad we were in a different arch diocese, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8943 posts)
CATHOLIC school!!!!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 55   End
TOPIC: anyone had trouble with full swap and decided to switch to soft