Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Soft Swinger anyone had trouble with full swap and decided to switch to soft
TOPIC: anyone had trouble with full swap and decided to switch to soft
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs Fun.... I still laugh when I think of him putting that dick in your face!!! He is lucky he didn't come back with a stub....after getting The Redhead mad!! Still kinda ticks me thinking Mr Sim enjoyed his wife....ick.... there is a "situation" ready to happen the next party we encounter with them there.... I don't want to have to deal with him!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
....oh Bad Annie... all of us could be verrrrrrry bad!!!!!!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Ms Meanie... you don't play on the first date?.....ahem...... ahemm.. .ahem.... !!! Suuuuuurrrrrrrre you don't...LOL!!!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Opps, silly me, was looking for Tawney, Thanks!!

Raven - having a blonde moment

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Huh? Tawney's post is still there....

Oh, thats the whole point of my husband's zen attitude.... it's ALL fun to him...no matter what or who..... Thats why he never makes comparisons to other people and can find something nice about every person.... however... I can't look at it that way.... his glass is ALWAYS half full no matter what in playing...

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Tawney, I might have liked your post. Too bad you deleted it!

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Bad Annie... I bet there aren't many that can understand what we are talking about.... glad to hear I'm not the only one. My husband though has a different attitude... he is very Zen about it all. He looks at every "encounter" as just an experience and not as a good one or bad one... and he tells me just to look at them as an experience and never judge them or compare them.....but then again, he also believes he could play with ANYONE.... because there is some positive aspect to every person (even if its just the shape of their shoulders) and he just concentrates on that one thing about them if he can't find anything else about them that trips his trigger.... My logic can agree to this thinking... but my emotional side says... "You've got to be kidding right?"

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Tawney terrific post!! Everyone needs to do what they feel comfortable with and yes I have thought about switching to only soft swap at times... and wouldn't completely rule it out in the future. Went to the club this past Saturday and again..... no one can come close to matching the fun I have with my spouse and so I continue to question just what is the point of it all at times. I played with 3 guys and physcially I had orgasms...big deal I say to myself..... I look over at my husband playing and think to myself ....this guy doing me is a 50 and my husband is a 150 on the scale so how does one get excited going out to play with people that are substandard compared to their spouse? I think I'm spoiled...

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Me either. It depends on the person/couple if an emotional friendship developes.

Nothing is "Either/or" in this lifestyle. No black, no white, just a wide spectrum of colors.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
No. We don't! Thanks!

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1037 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 55   End
TOPIC: anyone had trouble with full swap and decided to switch to soft