anyone had trouble with full swap and decided to switch to soft : Swingers Discussion 371741011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft Swingeranyone had trouble with full swap and decided to switch to soft
TOPIC: anyone had trouble with full swap and decided to switch to soft
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I played only soft swap at the club this weekend (although Mr. Sim did full swap). Just not in to full swap for some reason lately and I have to admit if feels odd telling someone no to intercourse when the guy virually put the condom on my husband to get him to fuck his wife.......then came at me with a condom already out of the package and ooops.... he hadn't asked ME......and I said "no...only oral". However..... I did enjoy watching Mr. Sim bang his wife!! LOL!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Me, me, me I wanna play too! If you don't bring enough for the whole class you gotta put it away! LOL Shell

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Irish, they knew lol. This is a couple we have had lunch with, and they absolutely knew that they were pushing our boundaries. This is also a couple that thinks we are to be on call lol. He calls me and complains because I always have my children....ummm, sorry but I birthed them! LOL Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
"So, one would think that if you are listed as a couple, unless otherwise stated, wouldn't it be a given that they don't play alone?"

Why would that be a given? Does our profile say we play alone?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Irishrose....most profiles state couples. I personally know of some couples that profiles read that they play separate. So, one would think that if you are listed as a couple, unless otherwise stated, wouldn't it be a given that they don't play alone?

Monterey CA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
"wants to do an fmf with myself and his g/f"

How would they know if they didn't ask?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Lost, Thank you. We feel the same. That is why we have sort of given up on the couple to couple, and are just going to do parties, if we ever get invited to one, and the clubs. My man is back to retirement, so travel for us will be better. In fact, we are planning on making the move to Vegas at the end of June, when my daughter leaves the nest. Should have alot of fun there.

Monterey CA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Muff, I am sorry that you have had such a rough time with things! I cannot believe a couple would do that, but in truth I had it done to me. I'm on my laptop, and up pops a friend of ours (they are a couple)....wants to do an fmf with myself and his g/f...but Jay is not invited. Thats complete bullshit. You know, people just don't think with the brains in their skulls sometimes, I swear. Don't worry about it. I agree, take things as they go naturally. But for anyone to say we want you but hubby has to stay home is rude, selfish, inconsiderate and basically full of shit. Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
In reply to TheLurkers....It has been our experience latley that the husband of the other couple wants to play with me so bad, that he kinda pushes his lady to meet with us, even though she has no interest in my man. Then, after a pleasant evening of flirting and all between the man and myself, he gets online and starts saying that..."well, my lady doesn't have an interest in your man, but she says i can play with you...." This is why I am about ready to give up on the couple to couple thing. I have yet come across a lady that says..."Hey I love your man, but my man doesn't like you..." So, We have talked it over and have decided that if we can not get together with couples that like us both, and i know this is rare when it does happen, (reading these forums has helped alot), then maybe we should just concentrate on parties and clubs. At least at those kind of functions, my man would have a better chance at meeting a lady or two that might like him. Anyway, I am just ranting here. I just wish we could meet a lady in our area, that likes derek. She does not have to be a couple, she can be solo, because there is no problem, so it seems, for me to find a playmate. And when we did find such a lady, it worked out well. Oh well. I love these forums. I have learned so much from all you guys.

Monterey CA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Full swap or soft swap isn't particularly an issue for us. While we are listed as full swap, it's nothing we'll rush into with anyone and frankly, I can't imagine how dropping our status back to soft swap is something that's going to find us more playmates.

For us, full swap is something that sort of evolves and happens on its own, sometimes slowly, sometimes more quickly. If we're not fully into a couple, or them into both of us, we're not going to be in that situation with them anyway. I can't imagine a situation where a known full swap couple would tell us "we'll soft swap with you, but full swap is out, because my wife won't fuck your husband, he's just not attractive enough." I think we'd see that incompatibility waaaaay before they said such a thing, and we'd bail on them when we got the first hints of it.

The scenario described, where a couple would still soft swap with you, sounds way too cheap, forced and artificial to still be any fun! We'd rather just stay home and have sex with each other, if faced with that choice!

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 55   End
TOPIC: anyone had trouble with full swap and decided to switch to soft