Would love to Cross over to Full Swap : Swingers Discussion 222913
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerWould love to Cross over to Full Swap
TOPIC: Would love to Cross over to Full Swap
Created by: southnjcouple1
Original Starting post for this thread:
We been soft swapping for about 20 years and I just cant break the barrier to full swap. She fantisizes about getting fucked by someone but it is ony fantasy. I am also fine with me not fucking anyone as its her I want to see get fucked. We have had serveral 3 somes with guys and she will suck him off until completion and same with couples... hmm not sure if there is an answer but I am willing to listen.....

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
If the barrier comes from your female half, then you need to understand what her barrier is first. Maybe it's a fear that you may leave her? Maybe it's a fear that she may find someone better than you and may not want you as much anymore? What is it?

Conversation and honesty is everything in this lifestyle. Try to understand before trying to be understood.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
my first experience with a couple was interesting... I had met them with the idea of playing with both but it ended up me and the wife going on dates, usually. (They were more poly than swingers.) When the occasion came along that we were all three in bed together the husband kept trying to get me to fuck her and she kept telling him to "He knows what he's doing, just let him be" (She really liked me going down on her). Finally I finished that and started fucking her and sucking him and it was fantastic.

If you let your fantasies become reality, I think you will truly enjoy it but it does take the right chemistry and the right timing, I think.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
OP, what is your actual issue with her getting fucked by another guy ? you have seen her with another cock in her mouth already, putting it between her legs isnt a whole lot different. Whats going on in your head that is stopping you from this ? if it is something she wants, you can give it to her, enjoy the fact you can bring her even more pleasure by bringing that cock in the picture and when he leaves, YOU get to climb on her and you both get to have some private fun alone..

I have to assume you know shes not gonna fall in love and leave you for him so what is the issue ?

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1198 posts)
I must admit that I thought soft swap was an unfair expectation when someone invited an additional male into their mix, whether they were evolving or had settled on that as a permanent limit. BUT, then I met a couple that I couldn't resist and vwalla---I was suddenly hooked on soft swap. Its like the concept that a partially clothed body can often be sexier than a naked one. It was more erotic, tantalizing, sexually charged, and prolonged, yet also more relaxed than I ever could have imagined. I was allowed to watch, touch, taste, provide oral, hold, caress, and stroke and receive likewise to my hearts content. A happy ending was assured for all and it was totally fulfilling. I think soft swap is terribly underrated.

Fairfax VA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Seems to us that as a couple that is actively transitioning to a full swap couple, that it just takes the right chemistry and the right couple to break through. We have done the normal MFM threesomes and we have met couples where we have either made it to full or just about made it to full swap in a few instances....and we have had fun.

We are not obsessed with it...we kind of think that when it happens, it happens. And for now, we are very happy with where we are in this.

If you want to catch up and see how we all get along...we are close to you.

Galloway NJ
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I am not sure what your barrier is to moving up to full swap? Conversely, why do you want to or feel that you need to?

With that said, we stayed at soft swap for quite a while. And even though we have full swapped and it all worked out just great, it doesn't mean we full swap with everyone.

I can say, it is freaking hot watching your wife getting fucked... especially while you are screwing a pussy you've never been in before. My advice based on that you both are fine with your wife sucking a guy off and I presume swallowing his load... It isn't that much of a move to get to full swap. Go ahead and plan on doing it once with the idea that you guys will review it later and decide if it's worth repeating or if it was too much.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(360 posts)
We been soft swapping for about 20 years and I just cant break the barrier to full swap. She fantisizes about getting fucked by someone but it is ony fantasy. I am also fine with me not fucking anyone as its her I want to see get fucked. We have had serveral 3 somes with guys and she will suck him off until completion and same with couples... hmm not sure if there is an answer but I am willing to listen.....

Margate City NJ
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Would love to Cross over to Full Swap