Wife thinks its weird : Swingers Discussion 222102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerWife thinks its weird
TOPIC: Wife thinks its weird
Created by: curiouscpl702
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
If we're not looking at each other like deer in the headlights in the car on the way home, asking each other "what just happened", then we didn't have a good time. When it ceases to be strange, it's no fun anymore.

"When the going get weird, the weird get going." Hunter S. Thompson, may he rest in peace.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
I remember the first time I told my guy about experience and I thougt how weird it was to be telling him this. Weird is not always a bad thing. It just means that she feels different. And that it is nice to have you be okay with it.

Joliet IL

Username hidden
(47 posts)
So we are relatively new to the lifestyle... At least doing anything with it as we have hung out at swingers clubs for about 3 years before doing anything... We jumped in with both feet when we finally did. Single guy first and then a week later full swap. We both agree that we love it. Thing is, I asked her if she thought I was strange for letting her and enjoying the fact that she likes to have sex with single guys and she said, yes, but it's fun... She really enjoys it. but she still thinks it strange. We adore each other, love each other deeply. I love seeing her at her best, having fun. It just confuses me a little as to why she thinks its strange. When I ask her she says I don't know. I don't think it's a problem at all, but I am curious as to if anyone else's spouse feels the same and what has come of it. She was very conservative before we started this. Just getting your feelings here.... Thanks!

Henderson NV

Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Wife thinks its weird