Why is finding a single bi fem for me and my Husband so difficult : Swingers Discussion 551401011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerWhy is finding a single bi fem for me and my Husband so difficult
TOPIC: Why is finding a single bi fem for me and my Husband so difficult
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Because most are fakes, flakes and guys...not all of course but the few that actually show up are in high demand. Besides there are Bi sites, Lesbian sites and real night clubs they can go to and not put up with the BS on a swinger site.

We cannot go out to a club or have a drink that we do not see, engage in talk, or notice Bi Ladies, so IF you are looking try the dance clubs or high traffic spots to find them Live...

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
When I met mrsscotty, she was a single bi girl in the lifestyle. I was just sport fucking my way through south florida after my divorce. When she told me that she was in the LS and let me read the emails she got, i was in shock at how people treated her. Even the people she had met. They used her as a play toy. I don't think anyone wants to feel used (including single men).

This is my rationale for why it's so hard to find a single girl. Also Mrs Scotty wanted to find a guy of her own, and wasn't that into couples. This could also explain... but what the hell do i know LOL.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
The other thing to mention is the you want a female to be alone with a couple. That might not be the safest thing for them. Think about that. And yes Bad annie has it right. patrick Pattie

Highland Springs VA
Username hidden
(141 posts)
Being the single bi fem myself once, you get tons and tons of emails daily. It is very hollow at times because most couples only want you for sex, so its a harsh realization that you are an item rather than a person. I think that a common misconception is s/b/f is that they are sex machines with no feelings. Try establishing a friendship before offering play, it seems to work for us ;) Also, if your guy is in any way, shape, or form pushy.... forget about it. Hope this helps :) Ally

San Pedro CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
thanks so much you guys! support is always good..i will never give up because i will always be curious..i know the right girl is out there somewhere and when i meet her O wont we have fun! these bi girls/ women who write us off are just missing out on one hell of a good time were not just about sex we love adventure and fun but we will never give up! gosh i love this place...much love people much love!

Houma LA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Seddie, we are with you. It is what works for us. And there is STILL lots of fun and sexy options available!

We have had too many issues with Singles......

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1037 posts)
it is very difficult for us as well..there are so many reasons why we dont want him to penetrate her most are obvious but our main reason is that is the one thing just for us..he can penetrate her ass, recieve oral but his cock is for my cootch thats our rules not that we worried shes gonna steal him...that is our special thing just for us...now as for her wanting penetration thats what double enders are for ;) now if later down the line shes working out fine..we reserve the right to change our mind..we are open minded and expect anyone involved with us to be as well..isint that what this is all about...no judgements just an open mind..hmmm maybe i should put that our our profile side note* horray for our first post!

Houma LA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
ahh, the search for the unicorn. It is true and frustrating that alot of people aren't exactly honest on their profiles. I can't tell you what to do other than be completely honest in what you are looking for when you talk with her. shelly

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Most real single bi ladies do not have to be on a swingers site to find ladies only fun, so what you are offering is 1/2 of what they want. Then there are the fakes, flakes and drama queens, so your odds of finding a bi lady is not as favorable as you would think on a swingers site.

Have your lady get on Bi ladies websites, be on the lookout at local clubs(she need to be flirty and a bit forward)..good luck

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Good question. My wife was contacted by a female who wanted to get with her. My wife told her that she would like me (hubby) to join in as well and she said, "Well, I mostly want you, but he can do what ever he wants with me during sex." So we planned to have this done on my birthday. Thought it would be great. We planned all of this a month in advance too. My wife even took off from work. Well, as soon as the day came our new female partner was a famous "No show." We called her to see if she was on the way, but she never returned our calls or e-mails. A simple phone call or e-mail in advance would have been sufficient. She had over four weeks to cancel. Oh well, that's the way it goes.

Plantation FL
Username hidden
(25 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 31   End
TOPIC: Why is finding a single bi fem for me and my Husband so difficult