Why is finding a single bi fem for me and my Husband so difficult : Swingers Discussion 55140101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerWhy is finding a single bi fem for me and my Husband so difficult
TOPIC: Why is finding a single bi fem for me and my Husband so difficult
Created by: sterling19566 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Because of experiences like TexascoupleinLA ("It is very hollow at times because most couples only want you for sex, so its a harsh realization that you are an item rather than a person.") IT IS more difficult for couples like us who'd like to develop a friendship with a single female. They get inundated with requests to be treated like part of an equation rather than a person. That's why after years of searching we've resigned ourselves to the fact that if we ever DO find a single female it will probably be some randon fortuitous encounter, like at a bank, restaurant, hair salon, etc. You'd be surprised to find that more "vanilla" women are just looking for an opportunity to "explore" or let go of their inhibitions, you (we) just have to be receptive when the opporunity presents itself and above all, treat her like an individual!

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(156 posts)
I dont have problems finding a bi fem I just dont look for them. Funny how when I wanted to check it out it was hard to find them and now that I have "been there done all that" I dont look and am always a little surprised when they contact. Swt.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
fje, you are absolutely RIGHT in that confidence is sexy and key. We were at a house party on Sat. and I'll tell you that we hooked up with a couple and that woman was working it! Very sexy and sweet to boot. Yes, a woman that is confident in her beauty will attract others like bees to honey. Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
fje,

Don't worry I'll send you a tape of the girls together. LMAO;)

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
cuming That's a good point I didn't realize they had it blocked until you posted it. That's what I get for not being enough of a perv.....LOL FJ

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
I'm sorry if I find humor in this, and apologize. My wife is very shy, she has to be comfortable before play. We went to a swingers club party Saturday night and as usual she got approached by a single female. I think all is needed is patience, and just have fun, and they will come to you. We look for and single girls tell us they look for how individuals and couples interact with each other. Confidence is sexy, being in the search mode to some seems desperate. I have noticed that aggressive women like shy women. Nobody likes pushy. We most the time start our dancing together and like saturday had ended the dance with 3 couples and one female joining in. Also if you want a regular girlfriend, you should be willing to let the ladies spend some time together without you. My wife is going out with our girl without me and I encourage it. Just wish I could get the mrs to tape it for me....LOL

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
JoDee Wrote "Annie you are so BAD!!! Sterling, they are out there!!! Most of the ones that we met were in a regular bar and not advertising on here. You just have to learn how to approach a single woman in a bar, beach, food store ( great place), etc. And you have to be confident about it. You will be surprised how many girls are bi."

We need to go grocery shopping with you guys!!!

Yankton SD

Username hidden
(168 posts)
you may think it is difficult finding a bi fem, it is even more difficult to find a straight female to do fmf- where the interest is solely on the guy. We are still looking...lol

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
If I was younger...mid 30's or less and looking for a sbf..I would look near a college campus. I would find out where the "in" places are and go there. I would let the lady lead. I tend to hang in the ladies room. No guys to get in the way. I strike up a conversation. I picked up a lesbian in a club within 5 minutes of entering using just such a method. BTW, I never recommend lesbo bars. Bichicks are generally very unwelcome there.

Personally, being older, I have dealt with my shit. I don't visit it onto others. Youngsters are full of drama.

I remember one email I received. The lady wanted me to do her hubby for his birthday. I said no. She replied why not? After all I'm bi. I asked her if she would do my male swing partner. No way, she said. She didn't even know him.. LOL point made.

TT is correct. I have PLENTY of resources to pull from. I don't need to be hunting on-line. I'm here to meet cool people so that when I travel..I can get good intel on the local environment. I have met some very cool people here. Mostly, they have stopped posting in forums. Folks know why. That's why groups are such a good idea. The BS factor is kept to a minimum and folks feel safe posting there.

Don't give up. I'm sure there is someone out there for everyone. I have found wonderful playmates by keeping my radar up and not getting too goal orientated.

Mischief..

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
As far as bi women go, there are so many luscious delights to choose from! Perhaps the orig poster can find a couple that is okay with alternating 3somes?? We have friends who are 2 couples. They play together, but are always doing that. The 2 girls will be with one hubby this Fri. then with the other hubby next Fri, and things like that....there are so many avenues you can take when you have 2 couples that are drama free and just want to have fun. But ahhhh, the search... Shells

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
TOPIC: Why is finding a single bi fem for me and my Husband so difficult