Why : Swingers Discussion 750721011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerWhy
TOPIC: Why
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Because that is what WE enjoy! rocmoc

Green Valley AZ
Username hidden
(53 posts)
It's all fun.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
u never READ our profile??? churt paperi?? haha

btw, my russian spellings must be gettin bad. i really messed up slishi huh? LOL

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
well ms poly... and i know this is not the confession thread but indeed the dzzys did have an xperience with a single bi female last summer wherein we did go full swap. it was ok meaning that it is always fun to F a new person or usually but it wasn't awesome by any stretch.

again, the bottom line for us is that when it gets down to F in time we would rather it be with each other. that's not to say that we wouldnt encounter a situation wherein we could alter that thinking but it hasn't happened yet...

and since i know u have read our profile intently u would see that there is a section that talks about soft swap and then goes on to say... progressed beyond ;-)

btw, to the thick man, check out Trojan XL and they have XXL too i think and they are available at reg. drug stores. i use the xl and sometimes buy the XXL if there is a cute girl working, HAHAHA

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
We agree with Annie and Sim...we are in this TOGETHER and find the thought of swapping in seperate rooms to be the opposite of what we find exciting, that is, seeing each other enjoying themselves. Our experiences are limited so far and may never include full swap but the fun and excitment of having others watch us and touch us and exchange oral pleasures have been more than enough to keep our fires lit!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
"....I will forever compare any man against my E - all will come up lacking in my eyes. I enjoy the sensations of being with others sexually, sucking, touching, kissing, but as for having another man inside me, I have no desire for it."

I'm right there with you on that Annie... I'm getting really close to closing the door on full swap. It just doesn't interest me much because no one can come close to comparing to Mr. Sim so get gets to the point of "Whats the point?" We enjoy the sensuality of the enviroment the most.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
You can order large size condoms online - custom sizes. Do a google search.

Pismo Beach CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
with all due respect...

we haven't found anyone else we would rather F than ourselves!

for us soft swap means just about everything but penetration..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
We were soft swing for over a year and have been full swap for 4 years. I have thought that I may in the future go back to soft swap at some point. Why? Because I just haven't found full swap to be that fun. I really don't enjoy getting that close to another man that much. I enjoy the titillation of the playful environment but full swap requires more intimacy from me that I could really be comfortable without. Soft swap is less intimate for me and just as fun. More than anything, I enjoy my husband fucking me in front of other people in a group setting while I may be playing wtih another woman. I do, however, enjoy seeing him fuck other women while I'm playing with the woman too. So, it may be soft swap for me and full swap for him at some point. My fun in swinging has always come from playing with my husband as a team with others and not the typical swapping one on one part. There have been very few other men that really grabbed my attention and were able to keep it for more than 20 minutes in a fuck session. However, playing with my husband in a 3 some with another woman... I could play for hours because I'm having fun with my husband and we are both laughing and sharing ideas together on what we are going to do next to the woman. The dynamics of the play are so different.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
It's a matter of choice, the same as some women prefer circumsized to uncircumsized, or vice versa. That is the best part of this lifestyle everyone is open and free to do what they want without being pressured by someone else's values and ideas. We are a soft swing couple and may remain that for life. At some point in time we may decide to go full, but it will be our choice. Play safe!

Barrie Canada
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
TOPIC: Why