Where is the support for Jack Ryan : Swingers Discussion 35133101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerWhere is the support for Jack Ryan
TOPIC: Where is the support for Jack Ryan
Created by: adventurouslady The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Why is it that people think that all republicans are family value religious right people..... that's like saying all democrats are communist twits. Neither is true. I've been a republican all my life and am not switching parties, doesn't mean i'm prudish and sexually repressed.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I think the bitchfest is her allegations she didn't wish to swing, but felt pushed into it. And yes, my hubby would love to be "assimilated" by 7 of 9 LOL

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Cpl4fun! Hi! If you think the attendance would jump if Jerry Ryan showed up, just think what would happen if Jack showed up.... (swoon) He is not only handsome and hunky, but he is intelligent and educated on top of that. Not to mention he is a really snazzy dresser. I better stop before I leave a little wet spot right here in the forums.

Hugs and Kisses, KMS

York PA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
freakin politicians, eh!

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Speaking of politics, on our first visit to a local swingers club we ended up playing with 2 other couples. The only problem we had was a guy dressed in a superman costume kept peeking in the room, kinda weird but it was Mardi Gras time and this was our first club experience so we just thought maybe it was normal. As we were leaving the more experienced couple in our group mentioned the incident to the doorman, turns out this was a state senator who liked to watch and always came in an unusual costume. Anyway, this is off the topic, but I just thought I'd throw in a Louisiana politician story. Only in New Orleans! lol

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
Of course we can, all the politicians are!!!!

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Maybe I just don't see this right. It seems to me, though, that love of sex is a unifying factor that EVERYONE agrees on. Republicans, Democrats, Independents - - they ALL love sex. And now that I think about it, we have enjoyed sex with all of those!

Seriously, we know better than to discuss politics with our friends and playmates. Why ruin a good thing?

I was taught that three subjects you just don't talk about are sex, politics, and religion. At least with our lifestyle friends we can talk about sex! Or, better than that, we can HAVE sex! <smile>

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Right wing republic swingers just seems like such a contradiction in terms to me..lol, I dunno, maybe its just me.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(160 posts)
"Family Values" advocates/swingers? Hmmmmm. LOL Brings whole new meaning to the slogan "The Family That Plays Together Stays Together. " LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Yes, it is very ironic. Hey, Jack Ryan was Republican, right?

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1431 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Where is the support for Jack Ryan