Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Soft Swinger › What is your definition of soft swap
TOPIC: What_is_your_definition_of_soft_swap
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next »
11 to 20 of 44
User Details are only visible to members.
Some couples like to start slowly & wade into the deep end of the pool, or not at all. All about comfort level. We jumped right into the deep end mostly because we have no insecurity/jealousy issues. Not saying all soft swappers do, but we've seen it. Hard to put the brakes on once you get rolling ;-)

Villas NJ
Username hidden
(3254 posts)
The soft swap threads generally die pretty quick it seems. There seems to be no commitment to taking them all the way. LOL

I thought we were going to be soft swap for a while and then we met up with a couple at a club, we hadn't no expectations just purely looking forward to hanging with someone. Before we knew it we were back in our room, clothes had come off and we had jumped in to the deep end. We hadn't even actually participated in soft at all, right into full. It was insane, we discussed it the next day and we realized that it really probably would have made no difference had we transitioned through the two stages. Everyone is different and it's all about your comfort level.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2409 posts)
Tumbleweeds roll past this thread...

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(412 posts)
To MandiJackson:

You are starting out like we did. We just did watch and be watched at first. Having not done that before we were not sure what to expect. But we found it to be a very erotic and enjoyable experience. Though, we sure were nervous at first.

We then moved into soft swap. In our first experience there was girl on girl action; a first for my wife and then oral action with each other's wife. We found that to be so hot... Eating another lady's pussy while another man did the same to my wife... Watching my wife suck another man's penis with obvious arrosal and enthusiasm while that man's lady did the same for me. Then each of us spraying our cum on our own wife.

We stayed at that level for a while and sometimes now when we get with a new couple with limited experience that's where it stays.

But in time we did move to full swap. We had only positive experiences with the other levels and found that none of this threatened our relationship. In fact we had been very honest when we first got together many years ago. We both had had sex with many partners and were used to the variety. So, rather than tell each other lies and fucking around on each other, swinging looked like something to allow us to have a strong relationship and still have sex with others. Everything is done in front of each other; same room for us.

Our first full swap was with a couple with whom we had done soft swap many times. Seeing his penis enter her vagina while I did the same to his wife was just incredible. Now we've done many full swaps with that couple and others.

So anyhow some people dive right into it. Others take it slow. Slow is how we started and it all worked out well.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(412 posts)
This is very helpful info all the way around. Thank you guys!! Personally we are just starting out and are wanting to soft swap first with G/G play. Once our comfort level increases, we may or may not move up. We will just have to wait and see how we feel I guess.

Mandeville LA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
My/Our definition of Soft Swap: Not having all the fun that I/We could have.

Not gonna do it... wouldn't be prudent.

Mesa AZ
Username hidden
(335 posts)
We have done full swap with couples, but are looking for aoft swap with couples at moment, we are trying to figure out what is best for us. If playing with a single it's open to full penetration, but couples would be no vaginal or anal penetration by a penis.-Mrs

Piney Flats TN
Username hidden
(551 posts)
I reposted the msg below from another thread so as to get your responses.

I got a lot out of this thread though. I know the questions to ask better now. So while I am typically FS (with a couple, as I am SM), I would probably enjoy SS with the right lady if mutual oral and all the "finishing" options are thereā€¦.bonus if using toys on her are in the mix! ;-)

Spartanburg SC
Username hidden
(99 posts)
I have been contacted by a few SS, but have politely declined them thus far. The strangest thus far is actually quite humorous:

A very pretty younger lady (gal half of a couple) contacted me about SS. She was so hot that rather than decline right away I asked for more information about how she defined SS. I expected non-penetration, of course. But here were the rules:

-no penetration (got it)

-oral both ways (wife-me), BUT wife is "grossed out by" semen, so I'd have to "finish on my own." This meant not only no "swallow/spit" and therefore no CIM, but also ZERO contact of ejaculate with her body in any way.

?????

All this, and they were about and hour's drive away. So I would be, I suppose, expected to go "finish up" in the bathroom. Or would there have been Kleenex for me to finish into? Wow.

I was very polite and kind, and asked none of the above questions of her, out of kindness. But my honest thought was that this gal had some serious "issues" to have these mandates, and yet apparently wish to participate in the LS in some manner.

What say you?

Spartanburg SC
Username hidden
(99 posts)
To Us Soft Swapping is Foreplay(Touching,Teasing,and Oral) with Someone Other than Your Spouse with No intercourse.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(47 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next »
11 to 20 of 44
TOPIC: What is your definition of soft swap
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.