Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Soft Swinger › What is your definition of soft swap
TOPIC: What_is_your_definition_of_soft_swap
Created by: xnewclpx The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 44
User Details are only visible to members.
Our definition of soft swap is pretty much anything short of swapping to penetrate the other's partner. And we find there are levels within soft swap from swapping for just BJs and/or cunnilingus up to full body contact just short of penetration.

Manassas VA
Username hidden
(86 posts)
Fokkers, We used to have that problem a lot. Now after a little while, and the chemistry really seems to be there, we just ask, "Do you guys want to play??" It has been working pretty good for us so far :)

Recently, we were at a party, and we were looking for 1 of the 2 couples we had been flirting with. We found them both in the smoking area. We came out and said, "There you are, We have been looking for you. You guys want to play??" They both responded who?? "All 4 of you". We went into the open room, and before we knew it, we had 5 couples there with us!!!

Leominster MA
Username hidden
(263 posts)
Yep, I'll cast my vote with you on that as far as what the flirting was intended for. Lol

But, you're also right to believe that fortune favors the brave too. Go figure, right? Lol

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5884 posts)
Tramp, we have been in a bit of bad streak the last 3 visits to clubs after some great experiences prior. Our luck is bound to change soon. Here is a classic example of us missing the signals. Really nice couple, they are hanging by us at the bar, we offer up some Jell-O shots, make light conversation. They are pretty hot. We assume they can't be interested in us. This club has. A sybian room we join some couple in there. After a couple of girls, she climbs on. Struggles a little and asks me to help guide it in, I assume it's because I am in the door way closest to it. Lots of smiling going back and forth. Later on we are watching a FMF ion center stage, we are seated on a couch lots of room they sit pretty close to us. I crack a joke or two she laughs. Again we assume nothing and Mrs F tells me to give them more room. In hind thought they were giving us signals and we kept disregarding them. Probably the biggest thing we have to work on is realizing that we have to learn to take some chances.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2590 posts)
Your correct, we tend to better in clubs then in dates off of here. As I have said in the past, our biggest issue seems to be our cluelessness to the advances of the other couple.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2590 posts)
Fokkers, your last post confuses me a little. I thought that I'd seen you post in the past that you guys tended to do pretty well in person. Were you talking about places other than clubs?

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5884 posts)
My definition of soft swap is that penetration is off limits, but everything else is possible. To what extent depends on the people involved.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5884 posts)
Our luck is pretty crappy in the clubs, anyone we meet in their are couples that we meet on here and exchange messages. We just meet up at clubs. Your luck in clubs is pretty crappy if you're not part of the Pretty People Posse, all they're interested in is looks. We have found is that you go in, looking for no other fun then with yourselves and maybe making a new friend or two. Bug then again we tend to be clueless when people are actually flirting with us.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2590 posts)
We started Soft- went to Full w in maybe 2 months w a short break to re-group after a bad experience- have stayed Full but recently have been playing w a new couple that's starting Soft and we're really having a blast with them.

That said they've already expressed their interest in 'more' so suspect they'll be moving up too.

For us either is ok bc it's a case by case situation. Fokker I know you two meet people at clubs and play then and there if I recall correctly? We're not club people and rely on meeting folks thru here and getting to know them before doing the deed. Neither is better or worse, just different preferences.

Annie

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3998 posts)
True, once you jump in you have to be willing to tread water, if you don't you will struggle and start to sink to the point where you are in serious trouble.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2590 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 44
TOPIC: What is your definition of soft swap
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.