Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Soft Swinger What is your definition of soft swap
TOPIC: What is your definition of soft swap
Created by: xnewclpx The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
To Us Soft Swapping is Foreplay(Touching,Teasing,and Oral) with Someone Other than Your Spouse with No intercourse.

Edgewood MD
Username hidden
(35 posts)
FF play, men can touch women, women can touch men, sex with own partner.

Newburgh NY
Username hidden
(107 posts)
Cougar... that is an interesting story.

My last post on this topic here is pretty old. We have been full swap for quite a while now.

If you want to hear our story check out the Fantasy forum on 'Watching Your Wife Get Fucked.' I have three long posts there that tell the story.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(374 posts)
In UK soft swap usually means any sexual activity short of fucking (kissing, touching/masturbating, oral/69, toy play, fisting... or whatever) carried out with someone other than your normal sex partner. You swap for soft-swinging play and swap back to your own partner for fucking. It doesn't usually mean having sex with your own partner alongside another couple, that's fairly normal at parties and clubs. It's the sexual contact with others that counts.

Most people start off with soft swaps then progress on to hard ones. We did, after a few months of soft-swinging.

Username hidden
(42 posts)
@ Jack not our cup but your explanation cleared a lot of confusion for me. My experiences with SS couples has been this twice. A SS couple will contact us to as they both have said help or give them the little push to be FS and it's always the female that has been rockin' on ready both times I fucked their wives but they couldn't rise to the occasion to fuck my little beauty and she was very understanding she knows guys aren't robots. One of them started whining like a bitch and calling out to his wife . That's when her gorgeous country southern charm ends. She told him to shut the fuck up that we were having fun over there and when I ask the girl if I should stop she whispered ignore him I' enjoying this and I ain't stopping till I' done. They even split up for a while. Me being the kind caring type I invited her to stay with us for a couple weeks in FL. they are back together now but not before he knocked her around and wreaked their house. Now guess who hates me? So I've always thought there was even confusion in the SS community

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
scandle. have to agree with mr. jm. how come you live so far away.

Greece NY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Scandle... why do you live so far away from us??? You guys are a bullseye match for us.

(Come to SC... Come to SC... Cum to SC) [This is your subliminal command to come see us!] LOL

We agree with your last post. We are OK with toys too.

Mr. JM

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(374 posts)
I mean no penile penetration of vagina or anus by anyone not my husband. Toys are allowed and the mouth is NOT off limits for us.

;^D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9641 posts)
so when you say penile penetration does that include penetrating the mouth?

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
The definitions given below reflect our feelings about soft swap, too. It seems easy to define "full swap" as intercourse (vaginal and/or anal) with those who are not your partner, but soft swap has so many different levels. We enjoy engaging in everything sexual with other partners except penile penetration with the new person(s), saving that for ourselves. As said before in this thread and in many others, keep the communication open. Don't hesitate to pause the action to clarify any doubts you may have about what's happening. When we're going to meet other couples or heading to a hotel takeover, we always discuss boundaries and wishes privately en route.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9641 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: What is your definition of soft swap