What is you hottest soft-swap set-up for two couples : Swingers Discussion 143072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerWhat is you hottest soft-swap set-up for two couples
TOPIC: What is you hottest soft-swap set-up for two couples
Created by: JackMichelle
Original Starting post for this thread:
Here is a question for you all... In soft-swap or even as a precursor to full swap, what is the hottest set-up or position, or arrangement you can think of.

For example: Lets's get the ladies started in 69 and then after a bit of time with the girls still in 69, each of the men move up to the mouth of the other man's wife and his own wife's pussy. Each man then has his own wife to fuck and the other man's wife to suck on him.

For another example: One woman gets the focus of attention being kissed by any two of the other three people, one on each side of her. They kiss her and play with and suck her breasts while the other person is eating and fingering her.

One last example from us. This one is a good play starter: The ladies are in the middle of the bed facing each other. They can kiss, touch, caress and do what-ever to each other. Behind each lady is the other woman's husband. He gets to kiss her when she turns her head and all the while, he can reach around for breasts and pussy. His own wife can see this action too and the same thing goes on for her, having the other man behind her.

Let's hear everybody's ideas. (We hope you all find this to be an interesting thread!)

Happy Swinging, Mr. and Mrs. JackMichelle

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Discreet and Jinx... all four of you need to motor to Greenvile (G'vegas), South Carolina!!

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(360 posts)
discreet...

almost forgot.....beautiful hair!! wow.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2169 posts)
discreet..

you said it. watching the undressing and initial exploration is a rush. i love those memories.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2169 posts)
I think we got a hot one here...

... watching another guy standing straight on to your wife. He slowly and deeply kisses her. He unbuttons her blouse, letting it fall off her shoulders, taking off her bra while kissing her some more; her breasts hanging free, her nipples erect. He pinches them and then swirls his tongue around the areolas. He then unhooks her short little skirt to find her little shaved cunt with either just a thong or maybe nothing else on at all. His fingers pass through her moist musky lips up into the folds and recesses of her inner most womanhood...

I have to quit writing like this. I feel my erection growing and I think she may be getting wet. WOW!

(And the romance novel reads;) She then goes down on to her knees and grasps his throbbing member with both hands... more on this later!!!

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(360 posts)
Totally with you on that Jack & Michelle. For some, experiencing actual intercourse is the ultimate turn on but for me, watching another man slowly take my wife from clothed to naked is a major rush. I could care less about what's happening to me sometimes, lol. Seeing her skirt or panties hit the floor as he explores is intoxicating.

Buffalo Lake NC
Username hidden
(12 posts)
'Jack-n-Diane... two American kids growing up in Lauderdale-land.' Isn't there a song about you two? Wasn't it by that guy named 'John wants a Milf with Melons'.... oh yeah... John Cougar Meloncamp, sorry.

The fantasies are where you start. I guess I am just some sort of manipulative MF as I usually have an idea or two for some fun position or event, that I have fantasized about seeing... and damn it, I want to see it.

But, I agree with the last post. The encounter does take its own turns and goes whatever way it might.

But it sure is fun to have ideas. Undressing each other's wife... hot, man, hot!!!

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(360 posts)
We never entered a meet with a script but we certainly came with fantasies! For us, since my wife isn't bisexual, we simply undress each other and explore while laying next to our spouses. I undress his wife, he undresses mine, and vice versa.

We watch each other explore and be explored, and then enjoy oral with our own spouses. In time, we slowly inch closer to them, touching and caressing to signal that we're ready to share.

From there, the evening really takes its own path. :)

Buffalo Lake NC
Username hidden
(12 posts)
We like them all as well :).

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Thanks Droid for getting into this one. We asked for the hottest set-up everyone can think of. We don't expect personal manipulation to get it. If it happens, it could be along the lines of, "Hey let's all try this..."

Let's hear what everyone thinks... You do all think, don't you?

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(360 posts)
Interesting that nobody has yet replied to this thread. For the record, I think all the scenarios presented sound like fun!

It could be that some are a bit uneasy with the premise of "setting up" play in this manner. We like to take things as they occur to us naturally, and these setups sound a bit too much like orchestration. It's kind of like roleplay -- each person has to comfortably fit into a role according to his or her own playfulness and creativity. Being told "Now you say this" takes all the fun out of it.

I'm sure you're not intending it that way, but some may perceive it as being too regimented for their taste.

Trenton MI
Username hidden
(105 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: What is you hottest soft-swap set-up for two couples