We are soft swap and having trouble with pressure : Swingers Discussion 1834981071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerWe are soft swap and having trouble with pressure
TOPIC: We are soft swap and having trouble with pressure
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   71 to 74 of 74 
User Details are only visible to members.
We are soft swap only and understand your situation 100%. Stay true to what you want and if others can't accept that, they are not worth your time or energy.

Cherryville NC

Username hidden
(61 posts)
you aren't alone in that, alot of folks think they can change your mind. We only want soft swap as well, and that is our plan and we are sticking to it.

Stuart FL

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Hdrockers, welcome to the forums. I'm a little curious about how it works to softswap with a solo male. Do you find many males who are okay with that? And more important, what does the wife enjoy about the limited play?

ps, Mrs. Hdrocker looks terrific.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
we are pretty new and we are trying to find a couple that would be happy with mostly girl/girl and some soft swap, but really we would like for the guys to watch and touch, maybe get some oral from the girls, but that's it. My wife wouldn't mind giving oral to another man, but that's about it. I wouldn't mind receiving oral, but I really don't need it and I wouldn't want anything more. My wife is really hot and we are getting our share of emails, but it seems everyone tries to pressure us into full swap..WTF...we don't understand why a couple woudnt be happy to play with us with our restrictions....ok so we don't want to fuck, and my wife doesnt want to receive oral from another man, but she will help him out and will rock his wifes world... We are baffled as to why this is not enough. What do you think? Are we just dreaming?

Freeburn KY

Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   71 to 74 of 74 
TOPIC: We are soft swap and having trouble with pressure