We are soft swap and having trouble with pressure : Swingers Discussion 183497
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerWe are soft swap and having trouble with pressure
TOPIC: We are soft swap and having trouble with pressure
Created by: 22tango4
Original Starting post for this thread:
we are pretty new and we are trying to find a couple that would be happy with mostly girl/girl and some soft swap, but really we would like for the guys to watch and touch, maybe get some oral from the girls, but that's it. My wife wouldn't mind giving oral to another man, but that's about it. I wouldn't mind receiving oral, but I really don't need it and I wouldn't want anything more. My wife is really hot and we are getting our share of emails, but it seems everyone tries to pressure us into full swap..WTF...we don't understand why a couple woudnt be happy to play with us with our restrictions....ok so we don't want to fuck, and my wife doesnt want to receive oral from another man, but she will help him out and will rock his wifes world... We are baffled as to why this is not enough. What do you think? Are we just dreaming?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
No one should be pressuring you into anything you don't want to do. If they do, they aren't people you want to be with. We started out as soft swap and met some great full swap couples or were very patient with us. Now, even though we e njoy full swap, we remember where we started and will play to the comfort level of the couple that we are with. It is the only way to be in our humble opinion.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(268 posts)
Welcome to the Forums, simplyincredible.

We are also a soft swap couple that is somewhat new to swinging, having started at a hotel takeover March 2010. It has been slow going but worth waiting for the right people/person, and when the stars align everyone is very happy. Stay true to yourselves even if it means the others you meet aren't willing to respect your boundaries and you end up "only" having fun with each other. Why should you have to compromise your limits to make someone else happy? (rhetorical question) Good luck, and keep looking.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9053 posts)
we are pretty new and we are trying to find a couple that would be happy with mostly girl/girl and some soft swap, but really we would like for the guys to watch and touch, maybe get some oral from the girls, but that's it. My wife wouldn't mind giving oral to another man, but that's about it. I wouldn't mind receiving oral, but I really don't need it and I wouldn't want anything more. My wife is really hot and we are getting our share of emails, but it seems everyone tries to pressure us into full swap..WTF...we don't understand why a couple woudnt be happy to play with us with our restrictions....ok so we don't want to fuck, and my wife doesnt want to receive oral from another man, but she will help him out and will rock his wifes world... We are baffled as to why this is not enough. What do you think? Are we just dreaming?

Freeburn KY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: We are soft swap and having trouble with pressure