We are soft swap and having trouble with pressure : Swingers Discussion 1834981051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerWe are soft swap and having trouble with pressure
TOPIC: We are soft swap and having trouble with pressure
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks funahoy I only play nice though. .......

The hamburger line belongs to my husband.... Notice it says " he says"

You will obviously not be swayed by reason. Insecurity is an ugly thing. You are attempting to portray me as someone I am not.

Freeburn KY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Mrs. Tango looks pretty hot. If y'all want to settle this by letting her and Mrs. Akron square off in a jello-wrestling match, I'll supply the venue and the jello.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10839 posts)
I never said all the other women were hamburger. You have a chip on your shoulder. I'm willing to bet you look for reasons to be irritated at other peoples posts. I don't think I'm gods gift, but my husband does.. What is wrong with that? I'm thinking that you believe I am some sort of stuck-up bitch that always gets her way. I'm not, I also do not run around these forums criticizing others.

Freeburn KY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
You seem to have a problem. You don't know us. I have been forthcoming about our situation. You seem to want to criticize and find fault where you imagine it should be. My husband prefers Asian women, there aren't many around here.. It's that simple. My standards are none of your business. Frankly I am sorry I bothered to reply to your post in the first place.

Freeburn KY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
He may do whatever he wishes. However, he is very selective. He has had many offers, he just hasn't met the right women. It may seem unusual, but you have to understand that he does everything in his power to make me happy, so I am happy to return the favor. We are soft swap primarily because I want to be with women, and he is so selective that we have a very tough time meeting couples that we are compatible with. He says why should he settle for hamburger when he has prime rib at home.

Kim

Freeburn KY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
He has had a hall pass for three years and has never used it. Usually, our play is girl/girl. He doesn't get that much action so I would let him do whatever he wants, he just never does. If the right women came along he could with my blessing. Kim

Freeburn KY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Yep, we made some changes. Instead of getting irritated by people asking for full swap when we clearly stated soft, we decided to eliminate the wording altogether and just tell people who contact us what we are looking for. Additionally we tell everyone now that we only meet new people at paRties and meet and greets so we can just say what we like and nobody gets butt hurt ( we were stressing over it for nothing) we appreciate everyones input on this issue.

Freeburn KY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Looks like the OP made some profile changes alright, now there isn't a single word in their profile about soft swap, it does mention she likes G/G and he is available to now playing alone. Things change of course but now I'm just more confused exactly what they're looking for . Hopefully they're happy and meeting nice people who have figured out what they want.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5387 posts)
We are in the same boat as you guys and been a soft swap couple for over 15 years. You set and make your parameters or boundries and stick to them. Sometimes update them if and when the time is right. Communication is key. I wish you guys were in our area cause we would love to meet you...

Margate City NJ
Username hidden
(14 posts)
There are unfortunately those out there who feel they know what a "real swinger" is...basically the kind of swinger THEY are. And if you do not F or suck every other swinger in the area you are a "fake" swinger and are "playing games". Call my ass fake then. You have to know what your current boundaries are and have good communication with each other. Yes, you will be pushed. Yes, you will be told "you haven't done it because you haven't been with the RIGHT couple..." you will hear this bullshit. Just know who YOU are, and what YOU are comfortable with doing...and be upfront with it. And if they don't like it well...go f somebody else. Do not allow pressure to bother you or you will get frustrated and it will push you away from the lifestyle and some great people.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 74   End
TOPIC: We are soft swap and having trouble with pressure