Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Soft Swinger We are soft swap and having trouble with pressure
TOPIC: We are soft swap and having trouble with pressure
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bologna with mustard. Hold the mayo?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I got your bologna right here!"

Oh snap, let me grab the mustard!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Carrie,

Yes you are.

:-)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Soft swap works for us. Just hold your ground and be clear to the couples you are in contact with as to what your boundaries are. But you should understand, the more restrictive you are, the harder it is to find people on the same page.

In contrast, somebody who will fuck anybody, anytime, anywhere will find many takers. But you would not want to be that way any more than we would.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(369 posts)
I am not meat. I am too sweet to be meat. I am some kind of fancy dessert!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18048 posts)
Dammit now that song is stuck in my head.. My bologna has a first name...........

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
All I know is, I'm bologna. But I'm Oscar Mayer bologna, damnit.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
FACT: Mrs Akron is HOT, far from hamburger...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Where's the beef? No wait whats the beef? The fact is everyone gets to decide how they want to play and who they want to play with. I genuinely do not believe Tango meant any slight to the women of SL by saying her husband thinks shes Prime Steak , even if said husband said "who wants hamburger" . "Mrs Sav for instance says I am no women is as beautiful as me" Does he REALLY mean that , does that mean SL women aren't attractive or beautiful ? NO not at all , what he means is he loves me best . In Tangos case It's a simple phrase he uses with full knowledge that it makes his wife feel good. The very fact that he has has a hallpass for years shows he really just isn't THAT interested in other women...big deal. She like women, he likes watching her and he has a preference for Asian women ? I prefer men, I like women, I prefer the boy next door look, I am generally not attracted to dark swarthy types ( think Johnny Depp)I don't like facial hair.....the list of preferences is endless. His preference seems to be he wants to be with his wife, maybe not because he REALLY doesn't find others attractive it's just what he's comfortable with for whatever reason. Maybe saying he hasn't found anyone else attractive enough is the simple answer to avoid further discussion. Lets have a BBQ we can serve Prime Rib and Hamburger and everyone can be happy.

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Hoooo. I hear you brother. It's nice for a while, but then I have GOT to get back into the "driver's" seat.

Well, i'd better get back on topic before I get into more trouble.

Um... Ms tango, I agree with akron's assessment of your booty. Have a nice day.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 74   End
TOPIC: We are soft swap and having trouble with pressure