Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Soft Swinger We are soft swap and having trouble with pressure
TOPIC: We are soft swap and having trouble with pressure
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 74   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Damn! Love to help you!

Welcome to the forums, JulieM330!

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
As one soft swapper to another, welcome to the Forums, WeLuv2BNaughty2! I LOVE your first picture and post!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9185 posts)
I agree with Mrs. Savandwin. Well-said, on all points. See my comment about this on the Swinger Advice forum, topic thread entitled "Soft swinging What the issue is with Others," which I shall not duplicate here.

Albany NY
Username hidden
(13 posts)
I posted this in another thread but feel it is relevant here as well. Whether you are soft swap, no kissing whatever I support your right to enjoy the lifestyle as you see fit but I agree that your profile should be clearly written. Don't give into pressure to suit others and never expect others to bend their desires to accommodate yours.............

Foreplay...... Starts in the mind, moves to the eyes, teases the lips before moving to the hips.

I look at it this way. If we were not swingers I'd consider kissing , fondling and oral sex cheating . If Mr Sav came home and said "oh baby it wasn't like that she just gave me a blow job" he'd be in no less trouble than if he announced they kissed or had sex. It's all the same to me. That being said once we decided to become swingers the only thing that we'd consider cheating is one or the other sneaking around behind the others back. What we do save for each other is love and romantic emotions. I have no issue with those who have rules unlike our own but we just don't play with them. I will not ask that you sacrifice yourself or your rules for me , on the other hand I do not expect to tone down our play style to accommodate your preferences. We believe that no matter what you seek from playmates there are plenty who fit the match . Just keep in mind that there isn't much different between asking others to bend to your will as there is in others expecting you to bend your theirs. When people take offense because we will not accommodate them and their preference I want to remind them that they would be taken aback if we ask them to accommodate US and they'd look at us like we were out of our minds ....really not much different one way or the other someone is expected to give up or give into something they like or something they aren't comfortable with. Thankfully the lifestyle is a big diverse place with something for everyone.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Rdy, I love your last post here! We were just contacted by a couple that lists on their profile that they're "wild" but then complained that other couples dumped them when they didn't want to jump to full swap. I wrote back and strongly suggested they change their profile to be more representative of what they want and are willing to do. Personally we would much rather not mislead others into thinking we are offering all they are hoping for when that's not where we're at. It's a waste of time on all accounts.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9185 posts)
never cave to pressure, ever. Noone ever, ever has the right to push you. We are a full swap couple officially...when we meet the right people. However, many times we go out just to relax with our peeps and not to play that night. And if I'm not in the mood to fuck, I'm not in the mood to fuck. Nothing makes you a "fake" swinger. Be who you are.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
change your profile to "tame to Moderate".

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Not sure about some of the other posts, missed the start of that thread. But saw someone said: Hold your ground. We agree. It's all about you as a couple, plenty of soft swap couples out there and you'll no doubt have some great fun under your own terms. All you can do is make your desires clear, make your profile clear, and if people are rude don't waste your time or let them ruin your day, you've done all you can do.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
Especially when it gets in your eye!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18001 posts)
yes, i hate mayo LOL

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 74   End
TOPIC: We are soft swap and having trouble with pressure